[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4 Days in the Life of Spain

spain

Actually, its pretty nice! The LV Hilton was booked up by the time I decided to come so it was either the Embassey Suites(2 of them here), a couple of Hampton Inns, or the Doubletree out at the airport. This Embassey Suites is right behind the Hard Rock Cafe, has a nice view, but is off the strip. Nice big comfortable roon. It has a shuttle that takes you to the strip every half hour. I have a car though so I am going to valet at TI, play there until noon. Then I am going to play in that daily noon tourney they have at Caesars. I REALLY like the structure of the Caesars tourney.

:D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the f*ck did they get the liquor past security in the first place?

Very easy. I took four of the mini-bottles of crown royal on the plane with me my last trip to Vegas in March. I dont think its illegal, but if you get drunk and loud, then they get a little upset I had coupons for free drinks from SWA this time, but didnt use them because they gave us all free coctails the entire trip!! :D

I have a conference call for work that I have to be on this morning. Then I am off to the strip for some poker. There is nothing like the feeling of approaching a poker room, looking at all the chips that are begging to jump into my stack. I will outline my plan of attack later. First up Treasure Island and then Caesars tournament. Tonight I want to play the historical wild $2/$5 game at the Palms. I plan to play some at Rio tonight too.

May the Poker Gods smile upon you. I wish I knew you were going, I would hve gotten you a C-Note to out on the over/under 8.5 for the Eagles season for me. :D

Spain saved you some money. Thank him.

Kenny Chesney is so totally ghey...

ask him next time you see him...

I dont know Kenny Chesney and dont talk to him. But I know alot of stories about him from my friends in the Country music biz. And I know a guy who went to ETSU with him. And I have seen some of the hottest chicks in America with him. So, no, dude aint ghey.

Have fun man!! Hopefully, you win score some big cash, but don't pull a Pacman and throw it out in a big trash bag at the strip joint!!! :D

Keep us updated with your exploits during your trip, definitely a good read!! :D

Hey man - won't be able to link up with you on this trip either (although fleeting "f-it, i'm out of work - now's the time TO go to vegas" have gone through my mind). Enjoy, take some money from some people, get a lap dance (or 30) and stay non-sober.....

Ok Spain, this is F'd up... Wednesday was my birthday as well, and that afternoon I went to see my doctor for chronic neck and shoulder problems that have become pretty much unbearable over the last couple of months... in fact I had my MRI this morning. Then that night, after my kid fell asleep (and my wife was still at work) I watched poker on TV.

My life is screwed up enough without having to share a parallel life with you dude! :D

spain, i'm meeting whomper tonight for a drink when he gets in. tommorrow i have plans to attend a party but maybe i can swing it so i can hook up with you guys as well. i'll give you a ring. tommorrow night at the bellagio is some sort of major tourney(4 mill to the winner i think). all of the big hitters in town will be there. might be worth checking out too.

spain, i'm meeting whomper tonight for a drink when he gets in. tommorrow i have plans to attend a party but maybe i can swing it so i can hook up with you guys as well. i'll give you a ring. tommorrow night at the bellagio is some sort of major tourney(4 mill to the winner i think). all of the big hitters in town will be there. might be worth checking out too.

Where are you and Whomp meeting tonight? Let me know I will swing by and buy you a drink!