[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Allow me to

whoopazz

Who has been accepted to UNC Chapel Hill. She will be joining the chemistry program there this summer. This school is very selective so mama and papa are very proud of our baby :D .

Not looking forward to her leaving home though :D

And no, I am NOT going to walk around town wearing a powder blue sweatshirt.

Who has been accepted to UNC Chapel Hill. She will be joining the chemistry program there this summer. This school is very selective so mama and papa are very proud of our baby :tup: .

Congrats to her-but now I have a reason to dislike ya during B-Ball Season :D

Who has been accepted to UNC Chapel Hill. She will be joining the chemistry program there this summer. This school is very selective so mama and papa are very proud of our baby :tup: .

Congrats... definitely a great school and the campus is terrific. I have a 13 year, so it is not to far out before I will have one looking at college applications.... :D

Hope she loves being a Tar Heel!

Congrats! We just last week did freshman orientation for my oldest daughter who starts in engineering in the fall. She has her student ID. :D

She is going into Physics at the University of Missouri-Rolla, also a selective school.

Thier sports suck. The best motto they can come up with for the Mighty Miners is "Our mascot carries a gun!"

:D

mine is 13 months...... don't even want to think about THAT day

Cherish every moment Bier. Time truly does fly by. It seems like only yesterday I was giving her horsey rides around the house...soon she will be leaving.

And the "little one" isn't far behind. (sniffle, sniffle).

Congrats! We just last week did freshman orientation for my oldest daughter who starts in engineering in the fall. She has her student ID. :D

She is going into Physics at the University of Missouri-Rolla, also a selective school.

Thier sports suck. The best motto they can come up with for the Mighty Miners is "Our mascot carries a gun!"

That's a VERY good school. :D

I could probably be accepted to some very nice schools but having the dough ain't there. :D

Congrats though.

It's called scholarships and student loans. I, along with a ton of others, have to pay 100% of their college tuition.

I'm hoping Harvard doesn't cost too much.. :D

It's called scholarships and student loans. I, along with a ton of others, have to pay 100% of their college tuition.

I'm hoping Harvard doesn't cost too much.. :D

luckily i got a good scholarship and financial aid so that i didn't have to pay the entire $41,000 a year :D

the bad thing is that i'm gonna have a crapload of loans to pay off when i get out :tup: