[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the most annoying person in your office?

AtomicCEO

Annoying Co-Workers  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most annoying person in your office

• The salesman who overuses jargon incorrectly
    • The guy who uses speakerphone for every call
    • The guy who rambles on about everything he's doing but never completes anything
    • The gossipy complaining girl who doesn't get that she can solve her own problems
    • Write-in vote (other listed below)

The obese rhino woman who you would think would compensate for her hideousness with a winning personality but instead chooses to allow her foul attitude to accent her physical appearance (and personal hygiene).

The obese rhino woman who you would think would compensate for her hideousness with a winning personality but instead chooses to allow her foul attitude to accent her physical appearance (and personal hygiene).

I know this person... I think I Like Soup tried to bag her the last time he was out drinking

I think i smell office romance in the air here.

How about the barney that never acknowledges anyone elses good work but thier own. Any idea you bring to the table gets summarily shot down just cause it didnt come from the fount of knowledge that is his superior intelect.

I just got off of a call like this. I submitted a resume to one of my colleagues and get a call from her saying "Why are you sending me these kind of candidates? He isnt even close." Of course, I actually took the time to read this guys credentials and education so I asked her to point out the glaring flaws she was speaking of. I went through the resume line by line and pointed out all of his pertinent qualifications. By the end of the call she was going to proceed, grudgingly, with my candidate.

It pains me to say it but its our senior partner who is the guy that hired me and has been my mentor. I owe a ton to this guy and I love the guy but he is almost 80 years old and the business has really passed him by. When he gets involved in a project or an order he basically gives suggestions that are useless and sometimes actually embarrasing. Problem is he is the head honcho and cant be bucked. He repeats himself and stands behind us all day long and asks the same meaningless questions. He follows up on any suggestion he gives you so its hard not to do what he asks eventhough sometimes its ridiculous and he is putting you in a tough spot. He is friendly with the owner of my biggest account. One day this guy asked me if we could put a specific finish on a stretch lace. I said yes. So my boss tells me to show him a finish on an absolutely unrelated fabric. I tried to skirt it but he insisted. So i go to this guy and show it to him and he looked at me with a smirk like what the hell are you showing this to me for. I was so pissed but had no choice. This guy is also the sole reason why I havent been promoted. His Jr partners have both told me until he retires he is tying up too much cash to bump anyone. he is basically a figurehead and a nuisance at this point but he takes 60K a month plus his year end piece of the pie which is hugh..