[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos

whomper

To make what is a long and painful story short and less painful.

My TV doesn't work and I don't know why. Neither does the cable company.

Get audio, no video ... the only thing I did was swap out the DVD player cause it's dead for a new one.

I didn't get to see the episode...hopefully, I'll get it figgered out before the replay in an hour or so. Or, it'll have to wait until some other day this week...

:D

Spoiler alert:

I weigh 150lbs. I bet if I needed to, I could swim to the side of the pool with a cinder block tied to my leg. Is AJ that much of bIItch?

i don't know about that. you'd have to pull it up in water and you'd have no leverage.

why don't you try it and let us know how it works out. :D

I also liked the fact that he bitched that Cock-eyed NY dude too..I wish he cracked him once before he left.

Spoiler alert:

I weigh 150lbs. I bet if I needed to, I could swim to the side of the pool with a cinder block tied to my leg. Is AJ that much of bIItch?

Listen I'm not going to say it doesn't work but isn't everything lighter in the water and easier to pick up. Therefore, wouldn't it be easy to swim over to the side and just simply lift it right up and out? :D

There is definately some animosity brewing between Phil and Tony. I smell a war. I have been wondering for some time if Phil doesn't have some sort of angle with the feds against Tony...

Related to the feds ... I'm thinking that they flashed two photos to Tony for ID'ing that were red herrings, and Tony just (pretty much) closed the door to Tony being able to help out with their anti-terrorism projects, thereby (pretty much) guaranteeing that the RICO case is internally cleared to go forward.

I have been saying for YEARS that Meadow would end up in the law, overseeing the Soprano family legal affairs. Or possibly a female boss for the 21st century?

Last thing ... there are a BUNCH of new lieutenants in the show that seem to be very new to the story line. I don't know really much about any of them and am not really all that interested in their involvement in the final two episodes.

Last thing ... there are a BUNCH of new lieutenants in the show that seem to be very new to the story line. I don't know really much about any of them and am not really all that interested in their involvement in the final two episodes.

Agreed. I recognize one of them from the Band of Brothers series.

Question: When Tony's at Phil's house, and Phil yells out that he won't see Tony "because cooler heads prevailed", does that mean if he would have seen him he was going to whack him?

Well in the previews for next week it appears that Phil puts out a hit on Tony.

Spoiler alert:

Am I the only one who hates AJ and wanted him to die? I hate that story line.

BLANCA WAS MY WORLD :D

Rosie O'Donnell.

BLANCA WAS MY WORLD :D

Rosie O'Donnell.

They should have had AJ turn into a psychopath. This woe is me sh!t is pretty damn lame. Putting that guys upper jaw on the concrete was the best scene in a long time though.

They should have had AJ turn into a psychopath. This woe is me sh!t is pretty damn lame. Putting that guys upper jaw on the concrete was the best scene in a long time though.

The curb-stomp was brutal...good reminder of what kind of animal Tony can be. I can't believe they had the guy live through it... :D

The curb-stomp was brutal...good reminder of what kind of animal Tony can be. I can't believe they had the guy live through it... :D

Well, even normal, non-violent individuals can go off the deep end when someone messes with their kid. My only thought when Meadow informed Tony was, "that guy is a dead man, regardless of the consequences"

Can we please, please, pretty please see Meadow in something revealing.

Edited by Menudo

My personal favorite part last night was after Meadow told Tony about what Coco said to her she finally told them about who she was dating. Anyone else catch the look on Tony's face while she was talking? Absolutely priceless. Seeing Tony get pushed to the brink is must see TV for me.

:D:D:tup:

Am I the only one who hates AJ and wanted him to die? I hate that story line.

Not sure I'd go that far, but he's the biggest puss I've ever seen. I thought that he'd grow a pair and act like a man this season, but I've lost all hope now.

Yep, I've never heard of anybody surviving a curbing. Not sure Coco deserved that, but he certainly did deserve a broken jaw and a the loss of a few teeth.

Well in the previews for next week it appears that Phil puts out a hit on Tony.

Yep, it's war. After Phil's Wizard-of-Oz-like rant from the top floor of his house, I'm convinced that he's lost it. Methinks that Tony gets Little Carmine's support, as Phil's retribution is interfering with business.

Spoiler alert:

I believe that things with some buoyancy (sp?) become "lighter" when submerged in water, but since rocks/ concrete blocks aren't very buoyant, they tend to feel just as heavy. However, it seemed like A.J. was using it more as a cry for help than anything else. Tying 6-8 feet of rope to his foot in an 8-foot pool didn't really seem to do much other than make it hard for him to tread water. Also, not really sure what "good" the plastic bag was supposed to do... In a situation like that, I have a hard time believing that someone whose hands are free wouldn't sooner or later remove the bag and try to get to the edge of the pool. I'm not an expert on methods of taking one's life, but it seems like an attempt as pathetic as that one was meant to fail.

I'm not so sure it would be easy to swim with a block tied to my leg, but I'm thinking at the very least, I could pull myself under with the rope, down towards the block, and get some leverage to pull it closer to the edge of the pool. Probably easier said than done in icy water, but if my life depended on it, I think it could be done.

Overall, pretty good episode, although I still think I enjoyed the first few years of this show much more than the last year plus.... I'm hoping these next two weeks are action-packed and not a complete disappointment like some of the episodes have been lately.

My personal favorite part last night was after Meadow told Tony about what Coco said to her she finally told them about who she was dating. Anyone else catch the look on Tony's face while she was talking? Absolutely priceless. Seeing Tony get pushed to the brink is must see TV for me.

:D:D:tup:

Who is the guy she's dating? I don't remember him.