[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock #1

DMD

The first Official Huddle Mock is starting!

It will be a 12 team, performance league with receptions points in a 16 round draft.

Here is the league homepage

Here are the scoring rules

Drafting considering a starting line-up of QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR or TE), PK and DEF.

If you are interested in drafting, go grab a team and change the team password from "mock01" to whatever you want. Are you ready to mock?

The draft starts officially tomorrow morning at 10 AM CST just to give people time to put together their cheat sheet.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed.

No? How am I supposed to rank over 150 players on my own?

Well, I could explain how I rank over 350 players but that would only take away from the month long process. :D

Hey guys I am giving this a shot. I have sporadic internet access during the day but if I see i'm coming up I can usually get to a puter fairly regular. I am trying this one and if I hold yall up too much I will just watch the rest!

For the purpose of this draft, Major Tom needs to repick.

Im at #6, and I am not picking, thus holding this up until he repicks, so it makes no sense to make 1 pick in front of me, it wont move things along a bit, and will hurt the integrity of this MOCK

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

For the purpose of this draft, Major Tom needs to repick.

Im at #6, and I am not picking, thus holding this up until he repicks, so it makes no sense to make 1 pick in front of me, it wont move things along a bit, and will hurt the integrity of this MOCK

That's what I figured, I just didn't want to hold this thing up for no reason. Maybe someone can go in and give him the next player in his pre-draft. Does anyone have that power?

Edited by Whiskey Pimp

:D well this should last about 3 weeks

Someone is making a mockery of this mock.