[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock #1

DMD

Ya...so...Go Denver.

2.01 13. Def. Henry, Travis DEN RB

4.01 37. Def. Walker, Javon DEN WR

16.01 181. Def. Elam, Jason DEN PK

:tup:

Good Drafting all. :D Except tbimm who picked the guy I wanted right before me 4 times! :D

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried something I havent in the past with the Steve Smith pick and I dont really like the way it worked out! To thin at running back for my liking and the receiver run it produced made me week at that position as well. That may work out from a different draft position but I dont like it from the 11 or 12 slot.

Welp, my plan worked out alright. As much crap as "going Manning" gets, it actually turned out rather good in this mock.

No one will argue that Manning is anything but the first or second best fantasy QB In fact, it's hard to argue that any QB is better. So, plug him in every week.

In terms of RBs, LJ is a fantastic #1. I would have obviously rather had LT - or S-Jax in PPR formats - but LJ will be a solid, solid #1 fantasy RB. As for my #2, I have some options. I think Marshawn Lynch is the best rookie RB FOR THIS SEASON. AP is obviously the better talent, but Lynch should start from day one, and will be valuable in PPR leagues. As for a backup #2 or flex RB, I have Lamont Jordan. I don't get why he's slipping so far. So he was a mild disappointment last year. Big whoop. The whole Randy Moss / Aaron Brooks thing was a complete disaster. Yeah, it's going to take JaMarcus Russell and his rag-tag WR bunch to get rockin', but in the meantime, I think Jordan will have to carry the team. And as a flex RB, he's perfect. Catches balls, will have his share of bigger games, and if nothing else, will hopefully get 80-100 combined yards per week. Certainly doable. And as a backup plan, Reuben Droughns could certainly get carries for the Giants. I personally don't trust Brandon "Meatball" Jacobs. And as a flier, I took T.J. Duckett, who could get short-yardage (read: goal-line) carries for the improved Lion offense.

By taking Manning, I basically eliminated myself from having two stud or near-stud WRs. I was fine with this. I think there's serious WR depth this year, and my plan worked just fine, as I was able to land three, if not more, very solid WRs. I have Boldin rated rather high this year. Everyone and their mother rates Fitzgerald so high, but I think Boldin is the more physical WR and could outperform Fitzgerald this season. So I'm more than comfortable with him as my #1 fantasy WR. I felt like I got a steal in the 5th with Hines Ward. The entire Steeler offense was off-kilter this past season, something that will most definitely change this season. I honestly feel like I have two #1 fantasy WRs in Boldin and Ward. As for my third WR option, I went with some risk-reward guys in Stallworth and Henderson. Both will be the "#2 WRs" on their respective teams, but could each have big seasons. And for some depth, I grabbed the rookie Bowe, who could easily be KC's #1 this year.

As for TE, I have - by far - the best tandem. If both TEs perform well, I could conceivably start both if the matchups called for it. Heap is going to have another stellar season, and like noted above with Ward, Miller will benefit from the improvement to the Steeler offense.

Rounding things out with the non-important (to some) positions, I have the best fantasy kicker in Adam Vinatieri, and the Pittsburgh D, which should be a top-5 fantasy defense this year.

All in all, the "take Manning in the second round" plan worked out, at least in my eyes. We'll see what others think. :D

Welp, my plan worked out alright. As much crap as "going Manning" gets, it actually turned out rather good in this mock.

No one will argue that Manning is anything but the first or second best fantasy QB In fact, it's hard to argue that any QB is better. So, plug him in every week.

In terms of RBs, LJ is a fantastic #1. I would have obviously rather had LT - or S-Jax in PPR formats - but LJ will be a solid, solid #1 fantasy RB. As for my #2, I have some options. I think Marshawn Lynch is the best rookie RB FOR THIS SEASON. AP is obviously the better talent, but Lynch should start from day one, and will be valuable in PPR leagues. As for a backup #2 or flex RB, I have Lamont Jordan. I don't get why he's slipping so far. So he was a mild disappointment last year. Big whoop. The whole Randy Moss / Aaron Brooks thing was a complete disaster. Yeah, it's going to take JaMarcus Russell and his rag-tag WR bunch to get rockin', but in the meantime, I think Jordan will have to carry the team. And as a flex RB, he's perfect. Catches balls, will have his share of bigger games, and if nothing else, will hopefully get 80-100 combined yards per week. Certainly doable. And as a backup plan, Reuben Droughns could certainly get carries for the Giants. I personally don't trust Brandon "Meatball" Jacobs. And as a flier, I took T.J. Duckett, who could get short-yardage (read: goal-line) carries for the improved Lion offense.

By taking Manning, I basically eliminated myself from having two stud or near-stud WRs. I was fine with this. I think there's serious WR depth this year, and my plan worked just fine, as I was able to land three, if not more, very solid WRs. I have Boldin rated rather high this year. Everyone and their mother rates Fitzgerald so high, but I think Boldin is the more physical WR and could outperform Fitzgerald this season. So I'm more than comfortable with him as my #1 fantasy WR. I felt like I got a steal in the 5th with Hines Ward. The entire Steeler offense was off-kilter this past season, something that will most definitely change this season. I honestly feel like I have two #1 fantasy WRs in Boldin and Ward. As for my third WR option, I went with some risk-reward guys in Stallworth and Henderson. Both will be the "#2 WRs" on their respective teams, but could each have big seasons. And for some depth, I grabbed the rookie Bowe, who could easily be KC's #1 this year.

As for TE, I have - by far - the best tandem. If both TEs perform well, I could conceivably start both if the matchups called for it. Heap is going to have another stellar season, and like noted above with Ward, Miller will benefit from the improvement to the Steeler offense.

Rounding things out with the non-important (to some) positions, I have the best fantasy kicker in Adam Vinatieri, and the Pittsburgh D, which should be a top-5 fantasy defense this year.

All in all, the "take Manning in the second round" plan worked out, at least in my eyes. We'll see what others think. :D

Fantastic summary. I think Lynch will be the key for you and getting Boldin in the 4th was a fantastic move.

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 6

Vick, Michael ATL QB - 8

Jones, Julius DAL RB - 8

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB - 10

Westbrook, Brian PHI RB - 5

White, LenDale TEN RB - 4

Burress, Plaxico NYG WR - 9

Hackett, D.J. SEA WR - 8

Horn, Joe ATL WR - 8

Johnson, Andre HOU WR - 10

Jones, Jacoby HOU WR - 10

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR - 6

Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE - 9

Akers, David PHI PK - 5

Giants, New York NYG Def - 9

Panthers, Carolina CAR Def - 7

Vick was not my first choice at QB, but at 67 overall, he was the right pick. Vick was the #9 player last yr, and the #9 Qb taken in this draft. I understand why, but I dont think he will miss any games, so it didnt make sense to pass on him. Roeth is a servicable #2 Qb.

I am pleased with my RB. Westbrook in a pt per reception league is a perfect #1 RB. Im pretty high on Thomas Jones and think the Jets OL is going to be the strength of that team this yr. Besides, who would mangini rather have the ball in their hands at the end of games, Penny or Jones. I predict 1400 rush yards, 350 rec yards and 11 TDs. #8 overall in my spreadsheet, for my #2 back, not too bad. I dont get the Marion barber hype. I live in dallas and know what happened here last yr. Big Bill as Parcells is known in the Dallas media played mind games with Jones to get him to play through injuries and Jones does not respond to those mind games. Jones is clearly the #1 RB in Dallas for next season and could finally live up to his potential. Which we saw that Monday night in Seattle his rookie year. Im a Lendale white fan. I think he has the goods, and the drafting of Chris Henry did nothing but motivate him. Henry has never been a starter at any level, HS, College and he wont beat out Lendale in Tenn. Taking Henry was the perfect scenerio for White. Henry isnt good enough to take his job, and this may motivate him to compete like when he and Reggie were at SC, and White was was given nothing.

Andre Johnson isnt a bad #1, and I like Plaxico alot as a #2. I jumped at the chance to get DJ Hackett who I think will surprise many this yr. This kid is the future SEA #1. Joe Horn may have nothing left, but in the Bobby Petrino offense someone has to catch the ball, and those other WRs aren;t capable. Brandon Marshall is my 2nd sleeper WR, who could be in for a starting job and production that goes with it. Jacoby Jones has Marques Colston written all over him. Or at least I hope.... :D

I only took Shockey at TE, as I doubt Id start anyone else as long as he is healthy. If these rosters were bigger, Id have added a 2nd.

Akers is fine as my kicker. Not the greatest, but I dont think you need the best kicker to win a league.

My 2 defenses NYG and CAR were top 3 D's, 2 yrs back, and both were hampered by injuries last yr.

Overall Im happy with this team.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

With any luck I may have this up tomorrow. Grading the first batch is always kinda hard so I just give everyone a "C" :D

The fascinating thing to me is not so much the individual plan grades, but the resulting teams that it builds compared to each other. In all honesty, you guys draft VERY well IMO and it's a better draft across the board than you will see in the average draft that actually happens.

The Swammi's team:

1.09 Rudi Johnson

2.04 Chad Johnson

3.09 Brandon Jacobs

4.04 Marques Colston

5.09 Donovan McNabb

6.04 CHris Chambers

7.09 Ladell Betts

8.04 Vernand Morency

9.09 Ben Watson

10.04 Correll Buckhalter

11.09 Drew Bennett

12.04 Jake Delhomme

13.09 Wes WElker

14.04 Jeff Wilkins

15.09 Patrick Crayton

16.04 Philly defense

Overall, I was unhappy with the way the 1st several rounds were going. My original plan, like tbimm, was to grab two Top-8 WRs with picks #2 & #3, but the amazing run on WRs thru the late 2nd-early 3rd rounds made this an impossibility. So adjusting on the fly after DMD drafted Jacobs for me in the 3rd (which is fine...I actually figured on him or McCallister as my 4th round pick), I opted for Colston in the 4th, which I more than OK with.

Many may question my drafting of two Bengal players with my first two picks, but I'll galdly take the two top performers from this offense. If the Bengals can put up 22-25 points per game as they have in season's past, these two studs will more than carry this team.

McNabb in the 5th round may be my biggest question...he was the top fantasy QB last year prior to his injury (yes, better than both Manning and Brees). While he has to prove he is all the way back, and can thrive without an Owens/Stallworth-type WR, he has proven in the past he can be a stud with the like of James Thrash....3rd-year WR Reggie Brown is ready to emerge as a top WR threat, and newly-aquired Kevin Curtis should add a possessional-type WR for McNabb to hit. His health and mental state will make-or-break this pick...I have no concerns he can't still run this offensive system well.

Chambers in the 6th was a steal. He was on everybody's top-15 list last year, and due to ineffectiveness at Qb, fell of the radar screen this year. He may be the #3 WR on any roster in this draft, IMO, and I feel is due for a big year from a rejuvenated Dolphin offense.

RB depth will be a wait-and-see approach. I like Morency to be the primary RB in Green Bay, as his 4.6 YPC average last year while learning the offense and working behind a brual OL impressed his coaching staff. He has Favre in his corner, which is always a plus. The wild-card will be Betts...he looked solid last eyar filling in for the always-injured Portis. And early word has it that Betts will see more time this year than in year's past. While not starting fantasy-material Week 1, he will be a factor (perhaps a big one) over the course of the year. As for Buckhalter, the Eagles brass has publically admitted they were lucky not to wear down Westbrook last year...they had no choice, as they couldn't rush Buck back from his knee injury from 2005. They had to limit his participation. Not so this year, as Buck is said to be getting much more involved as the Eagles use Westbrook as WR threat, wth Buck in the backfield alone. And if Westbrook ever does get hurt...

Getting Watson at TE in the 9th round was a solid move...I have him as the 6th-best TE overall in an offense that will be throwing the ball more than ever. Wilkins, a dome kicker for a high-scoring team, is more than adequate. And as long as Drew Bennett remains healthy, grabbing him in the 11th round was steal...he will see plenty of looks in an offense that will be playing catch-up all year.

Overall, I like my team, though it does carry some question marks (as everyone's does, really). If I had to do it over, I might have taken a 2nd RB with my 2nd pick..then again, someone out of Betts, Morency and Buckhalter will be a serviceable, bye-week/flex fill-in for my two starters. I love my starting WRs, am plenty happy with my RBs, I have a top-5 QB (potential top-3) and a top-6 TE. I should be more than competitive with this team.

Grade: B

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

1.10-Laurence Maroney

2.03-Ronnie Brown

3.10-Donald Driver

4.03-TJ Houshmandzadeh

5.10-Ahman Green

6.03-Santana Moss

7.10-Vernon Davis

8.03-Tony Romo

9.10-Chris Henry

10.03-Kevin Curtis

11.10-Brian Leonard

12.03-Jay Cutler

13.10-Miami Dolphins

14.03-Lorenzo Booker

15.10-Stephen Gastkowski

16.03-Ted Ginn Jr.

At 1.10 my plan was to take either Maroney or Ronnie Brown. I was shocked to see Parker there but I have Maroney rated higher. On the short swing back I was hoping a WR or Manning would go to push a RB to me. I was ecstatic to get the guy I wanted at 1.10 at 2.03. I think Brown is a bargain at 15 overall.

I had planned on going RB/RB/WR/WR or RB/RB/WR/Gates. Of course once the WR run started I thought I may be in trouble getting two upper tier WR’s. I had A. Johnson, R. Williams, Driver and Housh targeted for my 3rd. Driver and Housh are basically a wash to me but once again I was able to score both. I think not being a part of the major run on WR and still landing Driver and Housh is about the dream scenario.

Ahman Green gave me the last full time starter. The dropoff after Green could be severe. Williams, Jones, Taylor and Jordan all could be RBBC. Green will get all the carries he can handle. I took a gamble and let 10 others owners draft a QB. I figured two (Vick, Hasselbeck) that I do not like would be taken and push someone down that I had ranked higher. Romo should be able to produce similar to the 6-12 range.

I really like this draft. About the only thing I missed on that I really wanted was to cover my two initial picks. I did get Booker for Brown but missed on Morris. Had this been a longer draft I probably would have made a move on him earlier.

Here is my roster.

1.11 Portis

2.02 Steve Smith

3.11 McCalister

4.02 Brees

5.11 Reggie Brown

6.02 Kevin Jones

7.11 Cotchery

8.02 Crumpler

9.11 Foster

10.02 Williamson

11.11 Alex Smith

12.02 Mike Bell

13.11 Cowboys D

14.02 Burleson

15.11 Jason hanson

16.02 Chris Henry..... Yes the wr from the Cincy Chain Gang!

So my plan was to pick late in the draft and see if grabbing one of the top WR's with the second pick would work. Well much to my dismay the RB whores on this site left me with Portis who I did not want but couldnt justify not taking. Then I took Smith and the WR run was like nothing I have ever seen. Problem was that enough RB's were taken that the WR run left both positions depleted. I was unhappy with every pick except Brees!

I planned to take Brees as soon as someone grabbed Manning. My thought was it would go Manning, Palmer, Brees. I was happy to see nobody follow Darins pick with a QB.

So here I am with a 3rd tier RB at best as my RB 1, A stellar WR and Brees along with McCallister after 4 rounds. Now i'm in damage control mode. I look to the WR position to get control of this team before i'm the guy who stops paying attention after 7 weeks. I grab Brown who I think will put up solid #'s this season to go along with Smith. Then it's off to shore up the RB situation. K Jones, if healthy, will be a great flex guy with the PPR. Grabbed Foster and M Bell. Foster has been written off so many times you would think he was a soap opera star but every year he is still there. Henry gets hurt and Skeletor reemerges with Bell and a handfull of others so he may work out from week to week as a filler.

Snuck Cotchery into the mix to fill out my WR starters(sorry Def as I know that was one of em).

At this point I am just filling out my roster with high risk/reward type players. Williamson has all the makings if anyone throwing the ball in Minny can find him. A Smith is solid for a week and with the addition of Jackson may be worth playing matchups if Brees is dinged up. Burleson was supposed to be good once and with Jackson gone now maybe he finds his niche. Of course as is my signature in almost every draft I do I took the HUGH gamble on a guy with my last pick! OK so the last pick isnt much of a gamble but I figure now that Henry didnt actually test positive I will hold on to him as long as possible and maybe just maybe he pays off for me come playoff time!

With short bench space I dont back up TE, K, or Def. I had 2 other TE's predrafted ahead of Crumpler and they were both taken but Crumpler has been decent so...... Took the Cowboys Def based on the Homerun ability. Big plays and TD's work for me!

Who really cares about Kickers?

Well much to my dismay the RB whores on this site left me with Portis

Hmm... I wonder if he's talking about me... :D

1.08 Reggie Bush

2.05 Cedric Benson

3.08 Carnell Williams

4.05 Braylon Edwards

5.08 Darrell Jackson

6.05 Vince Young

7.08 Michael Turner

8.05 Greg Jennings

9.08 Jason Witten

10.05 Santonio Holmes

11.08 New England

12.05 Kenny Irons

13.08 Nate Kaeding

14.05 Adrian Peterson

15.08 Robert Meachum

16.05 Rex Grossman

Last year Reggie Bush put up 1300 yards, 8 touchdowns and 89 catches. I think he'll build on everyone of those catagories. In a PPR his receptions alone 15 touchdowns. I had him as my fifth runningback on the board so getting him at 8 was a nice surprise.

Cedric Benson in the second was an easy pick as well. I think he has the potential to be a top 8 back. He has noone to take carries away from him, he plays behind a great O Line and has a defense that will give them the ball back. If he was to get injured, I have Adrian Peterson to step in at that spot.

My third pick surprised a lot of people. A lot of people are down on Caddy, but the guy is the same guy that won the rookie of the year two years ago. I think they'll have there O Line fixed for the most part, and I could plug him in at the Flex position and have the best RB3 in the league imo.

My fourth and fifth picks were Edwards and Jackson who I think both have big years this year. Jackson is going to a great offense and should be healthy for the first time in a long time. Edwards and the Browns will be behind so much, they're bound to chunk the ball all day. I see him getting the majority of the looks.

Vince Young if he can stay healthy, is going to be a fantasy football force. His rushing stats and TD's will put him in the top 3 if he stays healthy. From there on I took backup rb's on good teams just in case there stud rb goes down, and sprinkled in Greg Jennings, Santonio Holmes, and Robert Meachum.

My Roster

1.07 RB Joseph addai

2.06 RB Willis McGahee

3.07 TE Antonio Gates

4.06 QB Carson Palmer

5.07 WR Laverneous Coles

6.06 WR Mark Clayton

7.07 WR Bernard Berrian

8.06 RB Warrik Dunn

9.07 WR Vincent Jackson

10.06 WR Brandon Jones

11.07 RB Anthony Thomas

12.06 RB Garrett Wolf

13.07 QB J.P Losman

14.06 Daniel Graham

15.07 K Josh Brown

16.06 D Jacksonville

I really wanted to get 3 straight RB's to start this draft, and then get my QB with the 4th pick. Well I did not

really like the RB's at my pick in the 3rd, thought Gates was a better value pick, did not want to take a RB

just to take one. Happy with Palmer in the 4th could be the #1 QB this year. I knew my first WR would be

in the 5th, and happy with Coles. I agree with Sarge, the Jets should have a better running game with Jones

and that should give Coles every opportunity to match last years stats, and hopefully improve them. I really like Mark Clayton this year and was happy to get him as well. I like to be strong at the RB position, the QB position, and at TE, and then take my chances with WR's later in the draft, it's the deepest position in the game and one you can always strengthen through the waver wire. All my WR's shoul be #1's on there teams. Not thrilled with Dunn at the flex, and don't have any RB depth to speak of. If I can get steady consistent scoring from my WR's, I think this roster could do well.

Had alot of fun with this Mock gentlemen, good luck this year.

My roster:

1.05 RB Shaun Alexander

2.08 RB Edgerrin James

3.05 WR Roy Williams

4.08 QB Tom Brady

5.05 WR Deion Branch

6.08 RB Fred Taylor

7.05 WR Calvin Johnson

8.08 RB Chester Taylor

9.05 TE L.J. Smith

10.08 WR Isaac Bruce

11.05 WR Jerry Porter

12.08 RB Maurice Morris

13.05 QB Steve McNair

14.08 TE Eric Johnson

15.05 D SF 49ers

16.08 PK Olindo Mare

QB - What's not to like about getting Brady in the 4th round and as the 4th QB taken? I was very pleased to get him with the addition of Moss and Stallworth. Since I had Brady already I waited a very long time to get my backup and McNair will do fine.

RB - I really like my tandum of SA and Edge assuming of course that SA doesn't have a broken foot or anything like that (I did get MoMo to back him up in the 12th round just in case). Fred Taylor as my 3rd could be played as a flex as could Chester Taylor who I was pretty happy to get in the 8th round. Of course we have no idea what's going to be the split in Minnesota but I liked the value there.

WR - Wow, what a run on WR's!!! I'm happy with getting Roy Williams as my #1 and getting Branch as the #2 is pretty good in my books. I decided to take a gamble on Calvin Johnson even though I already had Roy but maybe this will become a CJ/Housh or Harrison/Wayne or Holt/Bruce type of receiving combo. Grabbing Bruce and then Porter back to back isn't the greatest depth in mind but if Porter can get back to playing instead of whining I might be ok.

TE - LJ Smith and Eric Johnson (if they stay healthy) should be a pretty good matchup tandum for me. I was hoping to get Winslow but when he went I decided to wait a bit.

D & PK - whatever

Grade B

1.04 Gore, Frank SFO RB

2.09 Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

3.04 Wayne, Reggie IND WR

4.09 Norwood, Jerious ATL RB

5.04 Bulger, Marc STL QB

6.09 Winslow, Kellen CLE TE

7.04 Bell, Tatum DET RB

8.09 Manning, Eli NYG QB

9.04 Furrey, Mike DET WR

10.09 Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR

11.04 Gould, Robbie CHI PK

12.09 Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def

13.04 Caldwell, Reche NEP WR

14.09 Clark, Desmond CHI TE

15.04 Lundy, Wali HOU RB

16.09 Russell, JaMarcus OAK QB

I feel I had a solid draft with top 10 potential at every position. I decided to go with Fitz and Wayne early because I felt comfortable with the RB's that might be available later. If Norwood gets his share of receptions he should be fine as a #2. My depth at WR is good although I could've used one more RB.

just finished this so here ya go. Gonna go checkout the grades.

1.12 12. Def. Parker, Willie PIT RB

2.01 13. Def. Henry, Travis DEN RB

3.12 36. Def. Moss, Randy NEP WR

4.01 37. Def. Walker, Javon DEN WR

5.12 60. Def. Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

6.01 61. Def. Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB

7.12 84. Def. Galloway, Joey TBB WR

8.01 85. Def. Jackson, Brandon GBP RB

9.12 108. Def. Clark, Dallas IND TE

10.01 109. Def. Leinart, Matt ARI QB

11.12 132. Def. Jarrett, Dwayne CAR WR

12.01 133. Def. Chargers, San Diego SDC Def

13.12 156. Def. Bennett, Michael KCC RB

14.01 157. Def. McMichael, Randy STL TE

15.12 180. Def. Williams, Reggie JAC WR

16.01 181. Def. Elam, Jason DEN PK

Overall I was really disappointed in my draft and felt like I was playing catch up more then anything else. Majority of the position runs started 1-3 picks after I had drafted which left me in a very bad spot. I felt largely like I either had to draft players earlier then I should or risk that someone else drafts them. I decided to take the risk and because of it not one of the players I was hoping to come to me ever did.

QB – I wanted a good Consistent for a starter and was looking for someone with sleeper/upside potential as a 2nd. However, when Lienart dropped till the 10th round I couldn’t resist. He has too much potential with those offensive weapons. Now if only the line can hold up.

RB – I was ecstatic to have Parker fall to me at 12. I think there are a lot of question marks with some of these 1st round backs like Addai, Maroney, and Portis. I like the potential of Henry in Skeletor’s run system and believe Williams and Jackson will get the majority of carries over their counter-parts. I do believe I may of drafted Jackson a round or 2 early considering Morency is the starter, but oh well.

WR – Ugh…what can I say here? I came into the draft contemplating FF suicide by drafting WR for my first two picks. However when Parker and Henry fell I ditched the plan. I believe both Moss and Walker are 2nd-3rd tier wideouts that will either play like a 1st or 4th tier. Galloway will play 3rd wideout unless Jarrett proves a better option. Wiliams is bye week filler. I think by far WR is my weakest position and will probably kill this team. On a side note, my draft sheet was very hastily put together and I missed both Housh and Boldin as alternatives due to my idiocy.

TE – Both Ends are viable options, and I would most likely have to play the matchups week to week. I actually figure McMichael to steal majority of the receptions that S.Jax had last year.

K – Elam is an awesome option in round 16. Well, would be if there was more of a reward for distance kicks.

DT – After Chitown and Baltimore went so early, I honestly couldn’t care less which defense I wound up with. A lot of these are interchangeable in my mind. But I didn’t want to have to depend on the ups and downs a D like Seattle offers. Thus, I took Chargers in the 12th. I would of actually used round 15 to grab Denver as I think they’re going to be very good, but was trying to stay away from more Denver players. Stupid Elam.

Overall I think the team has potential. I could see it making to playoffs if the hopefuls (Henry, Moss, Walker, Williams, and Leinart) have big years, realistically though it is most likely a bottomdweller.

Must make my picks fast...... Must catch up to Sarge on time of picks........Only 1 minute behind him now.......Must make my picks fast........Must catch up to Sarge on time of picks........Only 1 minute behind him now........Must make my picks fast..........................................

:D

It's early. Mocks will be going until august.