[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock #1

DMD

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must make my picks fast...... Must catch up to Sarge on time of picks........Only 1 minute behind him now.......Must make my picks fast........Must catch up to Sarge on time of picks........Only 1 minute behind him now........Must make my picks fast..........................................

Considering someone who already had one of his picks made by DMD, because you werent around, you are the last one who should open your piehole.

These drafts generally take 4 days to complete, then another one begins. This will go into next week at this pace, and guys like you are making it worse.

Memorial Weekend is coming up, and I know I wont be around, and I doubt I am alone here. So this needs to be done in 4 days, like the average of these mocks. So time is important.

work on your math...we blew thru 5 rounds yesterday, even with the delay of me having to take my kid to the doctor for an emergency allergy shot. 5 rounds in one day. At that pace, we'll be done early friday, especially with such savvy speed-drafters like yourself making up for all us schleps.

And since you have bereted us all on the art of making sure pre-selects are done carefully, you not being around shouldn't really matter much, correct? just plug in your kickers/defenses/etc. via preselect, and you not being here for the final two/three rounds or so won't mean a thing even if it does bleed into the weekend (which is extremely doubtful).

Tact is a very powerful weapon, Sarge....get yourself some.

I am sorry my error has delayed the progress of the draft, but I fail to see how it makes a mockery of it. The intent is to see where players fall and how the teams turn out. I know people want to get through this as quickly as possible, but when people do things as quickly as possible there is a higher probability of mistakes. I rushed my AP preselect before I ran out of the door this morning so that nobody would have to wait on me while I drove to work. Since it caused such a big problem I will start taking more time to make sure my picks are correct.

Shame on your for trying to be considerate. :D

Take as long as you need...I am sure DMD does not really care if this concludes Friday at 1:00PM or Friday at 3:00PM?

work on your math...we blew thru 5 rounds yesterday, even with the delay of me having to take my kid to the doctor for an emergency allergy shot. 5 rounds in one day. At that pace, we'll be done early friday, especially with such savvy speed-drafters like yourself making up for all us schleps.

And since you have bereted us all on the art of making sure pre-selects are done carefully, you not being around shouldn't really matter much, correct? just plug in your kickers/defenses/etc. via preselect, and you not being here for the final two/three rounds or so won't mean a thing even if it does bleed into the weekend (which is extremely doubtful).

Tact is a very powerful weapon, Sarge....get yourself some.

Shame on your for trying to be considerate. :D

Take as long as you need...I am sure DMD does not really care if this concludes Friday at 1:00PM or Friday at 3:00PM?

Actually Sherlock, you should check your math. We didnt even complete 4 rounds yesterday.

4.11 47. Rowdies Evans, Lee BUF WR Tue May 22 11:40:15 p.m. ET 2007

4.12 48. sarge5121976 Lewis, Jamal CLE RB Wed May 23 7:17:54 a.m. ET 2007

But being a bird fan, I wouldnt expect you to be very educated.

Actually Sherlock, you should check your math. We didnt even complete 4 rounds yesterday.

4.11 47. Rowdies Evans, Lee BUF WR Tue May 22 11:40:15 p.m. ET 2007

4.12 48. sarge5121976 Lewis, Jamal CLE RB Wed May 23 7:17:54 a.m. ET 2007

But being a bird fan, I wouldnt expect you to be very educated.

Math still equates to finishing Friday, so I guess I was correct even with the error.

In the end, it still makes you look ever the do*che. And from the tone of all the other posters in this thred, I am not alone in that thinking.

Thanks for making the 1st mock of the year really, really fun.

Hmm, we seem to be stuck here in Round 7...been 25 minutes since the last pick. Longest stretch we've had to wait since the middle of round 6, when someone took over 35 minutes, the longest thus far. Ever hear of preselects?

Wait, its the same guy...same guy who told everyone to "get with it"....who needs to be done by Friday, so he can leave for the weekend.

Hmm, he's responsible for the two longest waits all day, excluding the time to fix the A. Peterson stuff...and this from the guy hammering everyone else for slowing the draft down.

Too freakin' funny. :D

Well I feel like I'm playing catchup every round. Everytime I consider grabbing a high end position player I feel like I'll be drafting them too early and of course they never come back around. The gems I'm alway about to pick go 2-3 picks before me (tbimm is not my friend.) :D and I keep draft best of whats left in the areas heavily tap cause I feel weak in those areas. I've dug myself a deep crappy whole.

Oh an I accidently lost Housh on my draft sheet, who I would of prefferred over Walker. Really screwed that up :D

Hmm, we seem to be stuck here in Round 7...been 25 minutes since the last pick. Longest stretch we've had to wait since the middle of round 6, when someone took over 35 minutes, the longest thus far. Ever hear of preselects?

Wait, its the same guy...same guy who told everyone to "get with it"....who needs to be done by Friday, so he can leave for the weekend.

Hmm, he's responsible for the two longest waits all day, excluding the time to fix the A. Peterson stuff...and this from the guy hammering everyone else for slowing the draft down.

Too freakin' funny. :D

ass munch, I said get with in regards to selecting the right player on the right team. Then you chimed in, and I said you should shut your pie hole because DMD had to pick on your behalf. Then you showed us all you failed 2nd grade math.

It isnt a race, its a matter of not holding us up for several hrs at a time wiht wrong draft picks are whatever your excuse was yesterday, when most are here.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Well I feel like I'm playing catchup every round. Everytime I consider grabbing a high end position player I feel like I'll be drafting them too early and of course they never come back around. The gems I'm alway about to pick go 2-3 picks before me (tbimm is not my friend.) :D and I keep draft best of whats left in the areas heavily tap cause I feel weak in those areas. I've dug myself a deep crappy whole.

Oh an I accidently lost Housh on my draft sheet, who I would of prefferred over Walker. Really screwed that up :tup:

It's a vicious cycle my friend. I am nabbing your guys because my guys were nabbed before me!

We both dropped the ball on Housh :D .

It's a vicious cycle my friend. I am nabbing your guys because my guys were nabbed before me!

We both dropped the ball on Housh :D .

I lost my last set of preselcts one by one by one right before I picked last round. Its happening to all of us. :D:tup: