[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock #1

DMD

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pick and DMD can change the other SJax to Gore. I really hope no one else tries to pick Gore that hasn't looked at this thread or we'll be stuck again.

Shouldn't be a problem. DMD should be here soon, anyways.

I just don't have the feeling for Bush that high. Its still a RBBC and the Saints caught a bit of lightning in a bottle last year IMO.

This is a PPR League so you have to have Bush higher than in a normal draft. SJax, Westbrook and Bush's value goes up quite a bit in this scoring.

I just don't have the feeling for Bush that high. Its still a RBBC and the Saints caught a bit of lightning in a bottle last year IMO.

With a point per reception he's a possible top 5. You know he's going to get his yards and td's... If you factor in the fact that he should get 70-80 catches, thats worth 12 td's points wise...

He probably put all of his preselcts for the first round only. Last year you had to go to said round and make your pre draft selections...

It was past the first round though. I'm thinking he didn't hit the "Save and continue" button, and just had his player(s) in the preselect box.

He probably put all of his preselcts for the first round only. Last year you had to go to said round and make your pre draft selections...

If you pick near the end and only 1 huddler to pick twice after, it's pretty easy to pre select 4 names in order to get one for sure.

If you pick near the end and only 1 huddler to pick twice after, it's pretty easy to pre select 4 names in order to get one for sure.

Last year you had to pull a tab down and make sure it was for the 2nd round.

He could have saved 50 players on his pre-select, but if the tab showed the first round it wouldnt make any difference as it wouldnt carry over for some reason.