[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

35 years ago today...................

rocknrobn26

.......Mrs. rr and I got married!!!! :D Plus we dated for 6 years prior!!! 41 years together. :doh:

Yeah....we're old, but we still love/enjoy one another. We were kids and went thru a lot of bad times and good times. We got married in college......No shotgun (Big John, you know how old rr juniorette is :D ) Mrs. rr retired a year ago also...another anniversary! :D ! :tup: And YES I love having her around....98% of the time. :D:clap:

But we got into a discussion today about refrigs. I want white....she wants SS! I'll have a poll coming soon on that. Bunz, and the rest of the rehabbers.

I gave her a card w/ a note to buy some $$$ earrings she's been ogling! No celebration tonight, but we'll do that soon.

I wish all of you to have the marriage I/We have had. A roller coaster for sure, but I love roller coasters!

Peace!

rr26

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Stainless steel would match your appliances, right? Evidently that is supposed to matter. We recently bought one with the freezer draw on the bottom and love it. But then again we got white since it matched everything even though I wanted SS.

Is there any reason why your anniversary brings about discussions of a refrigerator?

41 years together.

:tup: to you.

:D for poor Mrs rr, though.

Just kiddin' my friend, I love ya both, and here's to many more anniversaries to come! :D

Is there any reason why your anniversary brings about discussions of a refrigerator?

After 41 years, what the hell else is there to talk about?

Congrats. Stainless steel would match your appliances, right? Evidently that is supposed to matter. We recently bought one with the freezer draw on the bottom and love it. But then again we got white since it matched everything even though I wanted SS.

Actually the only SS appl. is our coffee maker. She wants to go HGTV NOWADAYS! I want to go conservative! Did I just say "I want to go conservative"? :D:clap:

No, just married speak at the kitchen table over wine and scotch. It's what WE do.....TALK! :tup:

And TY!

:clap: to you.

:D for poor Mrs rr, though.

Just kiddin' my friend, I love ya both, and here's to many more anniversaries to come! :doh:

I feel sorry for her also, but she's stuck w/ me as neither of us can afford a lawyer! :clap:

May the marriage gods be as kind to you and Mrs. Chavez as they were to us! Nosdrovia! :D

Hope to see you soon! :D

Congrats my friend. Here's to you both enjoying the next 35+ yrs :D

My wife and I have been married 6 yrs as of the 2nd and I am hoping that we continue to have the happiness that you and your wife have. Keep enjoying life bro!

Edited by max

:D Congrats RR. As one of the older huddlers here (and still married to my college gal), I know the joy of finding true love, and devoting a lifetime to one mate. True, its very difficult at times and we've been through it all as I'm sure you have, but there is something special about plowing through the tough times and enjoying the good. You and I are lucky.

:D Congrats RR. As one of the older huddlers here (and still married to my college gal), I know the joy of finding true love, and devoting a lifetime to one mate. True, its very difficult at times and we've been through it all as I'm sure you have, but there is something special about plowing through the tough times and enjoying the good. You and I are lucky.

Very interesting! I took you for a "young'in!". May I ask what level of the age bracket you are in? :D And if you're pushing anywhere near my benchmark.....NOSDROVIA big time! :tup:

Give Mrs. whoop a big sloppy kiss from me! :doh:

Congrats RR!!! I wish you and your lady many more. :D

Very interesting! I took you for a "young'in!". May I ask what level of the age bracket you are in? :D And if you're pushing anywhere near my benchmark.....NOSDROVIA big time! :D

Give Mrs. whoop a big sloppy kiss from me! :tup:

:doh: He is 47.

:clap: He is 47.

:D:doh: TY, John, and continue Whoop! :D

My best wishes to you both. There are days I'm convinced I'll never see that milestone.

:D

Hang in there my friend, believe me it's worth every second! I truly mean that! :clap: I hope all is well w/ you!

Chavez,

Tell my other love (Your wife), thanks. I know we don't look it! :D:clap:

TY to the rest of you. Max, before you know it, it WILL be 35!

Congrats bro, may you two have forty more.

Thanks, Aqua! Form a metal man to a metal man! :tup:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Very interesting! I took you for a "young'in!". May I ask what level of the age bracket you are in? :D And if you're pushing anywhere near my benchmark.....NOSDROVIA big time! :D

Give Mrs. whoop a big sloppy kiss from me! :doh:

Of course, BJ is right. I and Mrs. Whoop are 47. Maybe that makes us "young uns", but we have been together for over 25 years and I am proud of that. I fully intend to reach the benchmark with her that you have with the lovely Mrs. RR. Even though she is a major PIA sometimes (mine that is), I know that I have it pretty good, as apparantly you do too. Congrats :tup: .

By the way, she is very upset with you after I took your advice and licked her face.... :D