[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So......my son went fishing last night with my BIL

Hat Trick

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a clear case of a problem caused by a lack of private property rights. I wonder what Ronald Coase would have to say about this modern-day tragedy of the commons?

when did you become such a Megan Fox? :D

Instead of going hardcore fishing on him why dont you ger revenge the classic way. Hire a bunch of scuba divers with those self regulating breathers that do not make bubbles. Have them hide in the water dressed up like the swamp thing. When he comes to feed the fish have them burst out of the water and try to drag him in.

If that doesn't work then smear dog crap under his car door handles.

Dammit, Cliaz, where the hell were you when I was looking for ideas on getting revenge on the a-hole lawyer that fired my wife. :D

To paraphrase Shakespeare: "...some are born douchy, some achieve douchiness, and some have douchiness thrust upon 'em."

Tell me where is douchey bred?

in the heart, or in the head?

how begot, how nourish'ed?

reply. reply.

'Tis engendered in the eye,

or in the bed where douchey lies,

or in the grave where douchey dies.

Let us all ring douchey's nell,

i'll begin it:

ding, dong, dell

There wont be any arguing, I'm just going to put him in his place. I dont really get worked up about most things, but messing with my kids will definately get me worked up.

Careful...this guy could go postal on you. :D

I have to agree with H8tank on this one...find another fishing spot.

Careful...this guy could go postal on you. :D

I have to agree with H8tank on this one...find another fishing spot.

Eh, on the off chance this Rosie O'Donnell knows some martial arts or something (the only way he's taking me in a fight) there will be plenty of people around. I'm refuse to find another spot, as far as I'm concerned I was there first, he can f'n move. I'm not going anywhere, we're living there forever.

When he comes up to you drop a 10 spot on the ground without him looking. He we reaches for him say "it's your lucky day". When he is bent over kick/stomp him between his shoulders and say "this is not your lucky day". Then start fishing again like nothing happened.

This would tick me off like nothing else!

I think that (if I could keep my calm) I would be just very frank with the guy. The next time you are fishing and he comes down to "feed the fish" and tell your kids that they aren't particularly manly, I would walk up to him so you're standing face to face, and tell him that when you come down to the lake to fish, that it's a special bonding time for your family and that you would appreciate it if he would simply not join any of you while you're there. If he refuses or if he gets weird about it, then pack up and go home quietly, and plot a very long and annoying revenge.

I hear that the smell of a rotting fish carcass can really get down deep into someone's car upholstery.

So he's trying to be annoying to make you go away?

Why not just have a quiet conversation with him. He may explain his motives when confronted with it. If that doesn't work, I bet you can be more annoying than him. Blast music. Splash him. Clear your throat alot and hawk loogies at his feet.

I'm still wondering why I've never been invited to fish on your private land. Good Lord, we live in the same city.

:D:D

(note to self: invite HT out for a beer so I can go fish on his land) :tup:

he just doesnt like you..he told me in a PM once..Here it is

Hey Whomp,

I just thought you might like to know I dont like Chief Dick

Sincerely,

Hat Trick

I'm still wondering why I've never been invited to fish on your private land. Good Lord, we live in the same city.

(note to self: invite HT out for a beer so I can go fish on his land) :doh:

I've said numerous times that I would like to join you and Muck for a beer. I'd really like to know someone before I go inviting them up to the farm and taking them fishing :tup:

Update----we all went down there last night and had a good time, caught some nice fish. I kept them and transported them to a nearby pond that is also owned by the place we live at. I wasn't up for the jhole fish fry again, but everything we catch that's legal we aren't throwing back. The jerkoff didn't come down there, but next time he does I'll update the thread with what happened. :rubshandstogether: Can't wait!

(note to self: invite HT out for a beer so I can go fish on his land) :tup:

Maybe if you offer to "take care" of his little problem you'll get the invite...