[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you have a shower routine?

MojoMan

Do you do certain things in a certain order in the shower?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Routine or not?

• Yes, I have a routine
    • No, I just kind of let my hands wander around
    • Puddy
  2. 2. If you don't have a routine, do you occasionally miss spots?

• Yes
    • No
    • Puddy

So I was sleepy this AM and goofed up and forgot to wash my hair. So I'm sitting at work with stringy, stinky hair. Hurray me. :D

I think this might be because I don't have a routine in the shower. I always make sure I wash my ass, crotch, pits but sometimes I forget to shampoo my hair and sometimes I forget to shave.

Does this happen to you? Or do you go about your bidness in a systematic fashion such that nothing is missed?

I'm on auto-pilot during that time of the morning because it is before coffee. If I don't have a routine I'd forget to wash half of my stuff as soon as I rubbed one out.

Start with turning water on , get naked , sing pavarotti songs , get in shower , get honey blossom soap and scrub body till raw , peach and strawberry shampoo and wash hair 5 times , ginger conditioner with scents of honey suckle next ..more pavorotti tunes , get out dry off and cover myself with scented baby powder

:D

Start with turning water on , get naked , sing pavarotti songs , get in shower , get honey blossom soap and scrub body till raw , peach and strawberry shampoo and wash hair 5 times , ginger conditioner with scents of honey suckle next ..more pavorotti tunes , get out dry off and cover myself with scented baby powder

Shower mania effects us all at different times. I've been in the shower before and completely finished washign everything but then for the life of me can't remember if I just washed my hair five minutes ago (so I do it again).

General rule... face and hair get washed before ass

Puddy, both polls. :D

I kind of have a routine. Sega!, Shave and then shower but I have a tendency to alternate between washing my body first and washing my hair first and sometimes I forget to do one. This morning I forgot to wash my body, serously. I usually rub one out first in the shower thus that can throw me off a bit. :D

Basically during the work week its the standard SSS making sure I hit all cracks and pits. On the weekends, however, I tend to take a little longer to enjoy the peace and quiet. Though once in a while I like to beat the head of my dick with a dead squirrel while peeing all over the shampoo bottles screaming “The one eyed yogurt slinging python from Maryland says bow down and worship his feet!” Normally that is followed by 14 chimpanzees dressed up like cast from Full House swinging in through the window and throwing large pineapples with Mr. and Mrs. Potato head parts stuck in them at the toilet and chanting "Pickles" in brail. Though if I know the wife is going to be out of the house for an extended period of time the chimpanzees are followed up by the Vietnamese teenage girl I bought last year spitting chewed up sun flower seeds at my face while drawing eye brows over my nipples.

Basically during the work week its the standard SSS making sure I hit all cracks and pits. On the weekends, however, I tend to take a little longer to enjoy the peace and quiet. Though once in a while I like to beat the head of my dick with a dead squirrel while peeing all over the shampoo bottles screaming “The one eyed yogurt slinging python from Maryland says bow down and worship his feet!” Normally that is followed by 14 chimpanzees dressed up like cast from Full House swinging in through the window and throwing large pineapples with Mr. and Mrs. Potato head parts stuck in them at the toilet and chanting "Pickles" in brail. Though if I know the wife is going to be out of the house for an extended period of time the chimpanzees are followed up by the Vietnamese teenage girl I bought last year spitting chewed up sun flower seeds at my face while drawing eye brows over my nipples.

You are special cliaz ...honestly your mind works in a way that few can understand

There are many mandatory areas..Obviously twig and berries & colon purse are high on the list. One often neglected area that IMO is very crucial is behind the ears. If you miss that it ends up smelling like provolone .

There are many mandatory areas..Obviously twig and berries & colon purse are high on the list. One often neglected area that IMO is very crucial is behind the ears. If you miss that it ends up smelling like provolone .

Good info here ??

I don't understand this at all.

There weren't 14 characters on Full House. :D

Ok, I've got two questions:

1) How exactly do you chant braille? (I assume you mean braille and not brail like the pulley things on boats... )

2) Did you eat paint chips as a kid?