[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2007

darin3

:D I've never claimed to not be able to significantly impact the olfactory senses in the morning after a night of drinking and buffet eating. Just giving proper credit to you for one of your talents.

First thing I did in this room was properly Christen it with a nice grumpy. :wacko:

Now, off to meet up with alchico and head to Caesar's.

:D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year. :D

This year, it's the birth of my first child. Believe me -- it was still a tough call. :D I'll be surely keeping up with this thread, though. Always entertaining.

Oh yeah..."Swiss Miss" always says, "Say hello to all the boys for me. We'll be there next year!" :wacko:

So, have you and Swiss Miss determined if the child will be a Packer or Viking fan?

Hello?

So I guess I'm the first to arrive, but something tells me that Skippy's here and just at the tables. I'm in my room at the Orleans (by the way... :D ... great view of the strip, and only a mile or so off it... easy cab ride, and the rooms are about 1/3 of what they are on the strip) and getting settled. I think bushwacked gets here in an hour or so. Let the games begin.

Edit: Oh yeah, I got a call from Doug Jones with the registration department from WCOFF. Apparently I won free beer for the entire weekend. Mr. Jones supposedly arrives sometime tomorrow night and I'll be happy to accept all that free swill. :wacko:

You failed to mention the scantily clad waitresses...:homerdrool:

Next year. :D

This year, it's the birth of my first child. Believe me -- it was still a tough call. :wacko: I'll be surely keeping up with this thread, though. Always entertaining.

Oh yeah..."Swiss Miss" always says, "Say hello to all the boys for me. We'll be there next year!" :wacko:

We love ya Swiss... and of course your wifey too... but she has competition now...

Let's just say Mrs. bushwacked put on quite a show at Seamless tonight.

I'd type a rundown of the night, but this post took me long enough, so check back in the morning. :D

OK now I have some time. :D

So the day started off with me, alchico and bushwacked x 2 hanging out, trying to find a suitable spot to watch the NO/IND game. We finally settled on a "piano bar" at Harrah's. After a half hour or so, we realized it was going to suck given the lack of waitresses, one bartender, no food options and expensive drinks. So we opted for Toby Keith's restaurant at Harrah's. Drinks were still not cheap (although they did have 2 for 1 beers for a while) but at least they had food. Hugh downside was they couldn't put the audio for the game on. Something about Toby Kieth's request for country music (or 80's hair bands) being played no matter what. So we watched the game, ate, and drank massive quantities of beer.

It ended up being the original group, plus Jedi, spain, godtomsatan and twiley. After the game, Jedi and his brother took off to gamble and spain went to check into his room. That left a group of me, twiley, GTS, bushwacked +1 and alchico. We were all un-sober (except a couple) and walked around Harrah's looking for the taxi/limo line. Ended up on the Strip and headed across the street to Monte Carlo to get a limo. We found a limo (nearly on the street) and headed to Seamless, a "gentlemen's club" that transforms (seamlessly) into a nightclub. Well, we didn't get to see the transformation, but fun we did have. After a bottle of Absolut and numerous Red Bulls, lap dances and plenty of laughter, we all went our separate ways (twiley is still wandering, alchico and GTS are gambling, bushwacked +1 are... ???... and I'm headed to bed).

So, about the +1... let's just say that Mrs. bushwacked is a fun chick and had no problems with us being at the "gentlemens' club" and really made the most of it. :D x 190348109385091835091830598135

.... More tomorrow

i'm in my room.

no clue how i got here

woke up on the floor

based on my cash flow and credit card receipts... it was a good night

records show that I was at Seamless around midnight and the Wynn at 1am - some place called terrace point cafe :D

apparently a BOTTLE service in vegas isn't cheap...is it bad that I can't recall anything past 10pm. :D

So, that means that if H8 still has the minivan, you can be at the airport about 10:30AM Saturday morning, for the small fee of a Stepladder and a few beers?

We return it Friday after we get back from the lake. There are $5 shuttles you can take to the airports...I'd go for one of those.

just cracked open first beer for the day... hair of the dog. woke up drunk :D

Wanna go to the lake...:D

We return it Friday after we get back from the lake. There are $5 shuttles you can take to the airports...I'd go for one of those.

Wanna go to the lake...:D

You missed out on some great action last night, Scrappy. :wacko:

The twiley is headed over to The Orleans to meet Bier and have some breakfast.

Amongst all this craziness, I am wrapping up the purchase of a house in Austin. :D Have to go down to the hotel's business center (thankfully they actually have one) to print and fax something to my realtor. :wacko:

:D Was gonna look into switching my flight so that I'd get in tonight, wife said to go ahea and go for it but that she would be none too pleased with me if I did... basically the saying no without being the bad guy. So, went ahead and checked in online for my orignal flight. "A" group on Southwest for a 9:05am departure tomorrow from Orange County.

Was just gonna go in shorts and a T-shirt or polo as I leave early Sunday morning, but Darin has informed me that there may be some upscale partying going on tomorrow. So, stay comfortable and forego the upscale partying, meaning more time at the poker tables, or cave and wear something "nicer"?

Tbone arrived safely..He is checked in at the south point..

Just talked to the T-man. Gonna meet up with him and Skippy at Flamingo in a few hours. :D

:D Was gonna look into switching my flight so that I'd get in tonight, wife said to go ahea and go for it but that she would be none too pleased with me if I did... basically the saying no without being the bad guy. So, went ahead and checked in online for my orignal flight. "A" group on Southwest for a 9:05am departure tomorrow from Orange County.

Was just gonna go in shorts and a T-shirt or polo as I leave early Sunday morning, but Darin has informed me that there may be some upscale partying going on tomorrow. So, stay comfortable and forego the upscale partying, meaning more time at the poker tables, or cave and wear something "nicer"?

:wacko:

I'm not 100% sure of the plans for Saturday night, but I brought Vegas pimp-wear just in case we decide to go big.

Just talked to the T-man. Gonna meet up with him and Skippy at Flamingo in a few hours. :D

I'm not 100% sure of the plans for Saturday night, but I brought Vegas pimp-wear just in case we decide to go big.

I'm already big enough..... and I can't afford too much going "big" Vegas style......