[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore

capostatus

I have seen worse than 73 yards of offense and a TD and just into the 4th quarter.

Seriously. . .would you rather have drafted 2nd? We'd be talking you off a window ledge right now.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

Gore dropped a few easy passes and was rusty. I also put some responsibility on SF's new OC who called a very conservative game. As long as he holds onto the ball I think he'll just get better. Anyways, it looked like SJax and LJ owners have as much to worry about.

ugh are you kiddin me......1st and goal from the 1 and ARNAZ FREAKIN BATTLE RUNS IT IN

gore wasnt even on the field on the play

Well there was only 23 seconds on the clock left & when Nolan spent his last timeout there I knew that #1 it was going to be some kind of gadget / trick play & #2 they wouldn't risk a run with Gore where every single Arizona defender would be key on him.

Smart play & good call by Nolan IMO.

Suxor the big fat one for us Gore owners though. :D

Comparing last year and this year, Gore vs. Arizona:

11 for 51 (2TD) rushing and 6 for 35 receiving game 1 vs. AR - '06.

16 for 87 (2TD) rushing and 6 for 83 receiving game 2 vs. AR - '06.

18 for 55 (1TD) rushing and 1 for 21 receiving this year.

The thing that stands out to me is the difference in passing to Gore this year. That does worry me a bit, moreso than the running, which should be better. Maybe Nolan is thinking of working others into the mix more? I think Arizona's defense is probably better this season.