[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

no tumors on mri

polksalet

All clear on the imaging and we hear back from blood test by the end of the week.

I also got to meet club and his family last night. I do not think club and I would be likely to be carjacked while riding together.

All clear on the imaging and we hear back from blood test by the end of the week.

I also got to meet club and his family last night. I do not think club and I would be likely to be carjacked while riding together.

Dude, that is great news. :D

outstanding, polks! :D

Awesome news.

I did feel safer last night. :D We will have to do it again whenever you guys think you have the time.

I slept better in the pimp room than I have in a good while. I am totally exhausted now however. I seriously need to go on a diet. I am afraid I have your van stretch marks.

he seems pretty quick and would likely be hard to hit

I haven't been quick enough for way too many. :D I'm probably 14-17 lifetime by my math so an objective observer might have me at 0-31. But my face has done some pretty amazing damage to other people's fists.

Definitely whenever you are in town and feel like doing something let me know. Children's Hospital isn't tough for me to get to or if you ever need a place to stay. You don't need to feel obligated but whenever you guys feel like it, just call.

Awesome, always good to hear. How I hate the big fn C. I wish it could be personalized ie created as a person so we could all kick the living sh** out of it. Best in the future.....