[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers fued

CaptainHook

LT is sitting on the bench. Rivers comes over and sits next to him. LT gives him a disgusted look, stands up, and walks off. :D

I saw everything you did EXCEPT the "gives him disgusted look"... drama queen!

River's nutted up and played hurt with a brace on his leg. Did you see them after the game? Jawin' huggin' and laughin'? Didn't think so.

LT plays with emotion. He was pissed! Things were not going well. They wore them down and ran over them at the end. What was so classless about him getting angry and wanting to win? Does he hate Lo Neal as well? They showede him in his grill and the o-lines grill as well!?!?

Oh, come on, if you didn't see the "disgusted look" then you weren't paying attention. There was obvious animosity at that point. In some of the other threads about this game I pointed out how bad SD's o-line did keeping VandenBosch and Haynesworth off of him. And I commented on the comeback as well. You on your period?

And I DID see the post game. I doubt it'd been all hugs and kisses if the Chargers had lost. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Oh, come on, if you didn't see the "disgusted look" then you weren't paying attention. There was obvious animosity at that point. In some of the other threads about this game I pointed out how bad SD's o-line did keeping VandenBosch and Haynesworth off of him. And I commented on the comeback as well. You on your period?

And I DID see the post game. I doubt it'd been all hugs and kisses if the Chargers had lost. . .

Yes he did look disgusted but don't blame him for that in a big game. He didn't pull a TO and yell at the players and coaches, he just walked away.

Once again... trying to make something out of nothing. You guys would make fantastic ESPN reporters. It's the heat of the game, emotions are running high. So what if LT got a little aggravated with Rivers. This is football for Christ sakes, do you expect these guys to be completely emotionless when they're losing a hard-fought game? :D

Edited by rajncajn

It was your classic Shunning. You don't see it too much outside of really hard core ghetto based Gang members and your strict Pennsylvania Amish communities. Hard to recover from a direct Shunning like that. I'm surprised Rviers was able to take the field again.

Her ya go drama queens!

:D

Tomlinson explained he had been talking to Lorenzo Neal about an earlier play, and he was still thinking about that when he decided to get up and go say something to the team's offensive linemen.

“I didn't even know that happened as far as Philip coming down and me getting up,” Tomlinson said.

Was he frustrated with Rivers? After all, at the time of the “incident” late in the third quarter, the Chargers had gained just 110 yards, were trailing 10-3 and Tennessee was close to scoring another touchdown.

“No. I thought we were doing OK as far as trying to get things together,” Tomlinson said. “I mean, Philip, it was tough throwing the ball today. Them guys were hitting him every time he threw the ball. I can see that. It wasn't Philip's fault.

“I think they're reading too much into (what was on TV). It's just unfortunate that they do that. But that's the way it is.”

Those that watched, saw the shot of LT talking with the O line just after getting off the bench. He never looked Rivers direction!

I'm not trying to make something out of nothing, but didn't it look like Rivers and Turner argued after Gates scored the TD as he walked past the bench?

I've also heard through a friend that a lot of the Chargers don't really like Turner. They'll practice stuff all week they never use, and then run plays in game time that they never practiced.

I gotta switch to High Def... I miss way too much of this stuff. :wacko:

:D

Either that, or you need to go to Drama Queen Finishing School! :D

Edited by McBoog

Once again... trying to make something out of nothing. You guys would make fantastic ESPN reporters. It's the heat of the game, emotions are running high. So what if LT got a little aggravated with Rivers. This is football for Christ sakes, do you expect these guys to be completely emotionless when they're losing a hard-fought game? :D

What he said. LT was clearly pissed at Rivers. So what. They won, that's all that matters. I'd be more concerned with the injuries.