[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

alexgaddis

Nothing. 2 first round playoff matchups and 2 losses already in the books.

Actaully thats not true I need 20 points more than my opponent in IDP league. Too many players going to figure that all out though!

Edited by tbimm

In Dynasty Wars (against Big John!), I'm up by 42.4. He has Aaron Stecker and Roddy White, and I'm done for the week. It's a PPR performance league, so big nights by both could have me in trouble quickly. Win and I'm in the money for the first time ever, lose and I go home.

Peace

policy

I need Colston to score 52 points in a PPR league to remain in the playoffs. That would be 10 catches for 4 tds and 180 yards!!!! I REALLY need that much!!!!!

Me and you have almost the same dilemna. I ONLY need Colston to score me 46 points though (i.e. 8 Rec., 150 yds, 3 TDs), which HAS been done in our league by the likes of T.O., Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith and even Kevin Curtis at different points of the season, so it's a S-T-R-E-T-C-H, but not completely out of the question. If it sounds like I've got the Joel Osteen rose-colored glasses on, it's only because I DO!

Oh, and I need Warrick Dunn to just be himself my other league to advance (stay under 26 points).

Woe to my fantasy season!

Dayne went out with an injury, TO put up a clunker, I had to bench EJ Henderson because of a stupid questionable injury report that stated he suffered from "illness" and gave no further details prior to the kickoff of Sunday's first games, and now the only way I win is if Josh Bullocks doesn't score more than 2 points in tomorrow night's games (he's averaged 10.5 points the last 2 games).

So much for my 6 year tradition of finishing no worse than 4th in my league :D

It's a miracle! A fantasy football miracle! For some unknown and inexplicable reason, Josh Bullocks did not suit up for this game despite not being on the injury report! I win! I win! My streak remains intact and will now be 7 years of finishing in the top 4 (or every year we've played)! :D

This ranks right up there with the Snowbowl/tuck rule game, and the Pats game against Baltimore 2 weeks ago when the coach called a timeout before Brady got stuffed! My fantasy team must be a team of destiny!!

Edited by Crazysight

Got my points from Brees. Thanks Drew! :D

Forgot to mention, I also needed 17 from Redman in a different league, and I got that too. And here is the cherry on the sundae: I beat the Brady owner! Thanks Redman :wacko::D

On to the semis

It's a miracle! A fantasy football miracle! For some unknown and inexplicable reason, Josh Bullocks did not suit up for this game despite not being on the injury report! I win! I win! My streak remains intact and will now be 7 years of finishing in the top 4 (or every year we've played)! :wacko:

This ranks right up there with the Snowbowl/tuck rule game, and the Pats game against Baltimore 2 weeks ago when the coach called a timeout before Brady got stuffed! My fantasy team must be a team of destiny!!

I lost by less then 1 point because of Bullocks being inactive :D If I had known I could of played Crocker in his place and won with his 8 points :D 2nd year in a row I lose by less then 1 point in the playoffs.

Down by 26. He's done, I have Colston and Stecker in a PPR league.

Back in Week 5, I was up by that exact same score (26) against this guy going into Monday Night despite losing Trent Green and Deion Branch to injury on Sunday. He had Owens, Crayton and Lynch and I had Evans. He ended up winning by 14 points. Here's hoping Karma plays her role.

I wouldn't have had to worry about this had I started Trufant over Winfield or Jermaine Phillips, and Seattle's D over Dallas'. :D

Karma, baby, Karma. :D

In Dynasty Wars (against Big John!), I'm up by 42.4. He has Aaron Stecker and Roddy White, and I'm done for the week. It's a PPR performance league, so big nights by both could have me in trouble quickly. Win and I'm in the money for the first time ever, lose and I go home.

Victory! My 42.4-point lead got shaved down to 15.2, but I still pulled it off. Sorry Big John, no repeat for you, but I think the winner of me and Eraser will lock this thing up for the side of right.

Peace

policy