[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to Mrs FBJ

Footballjoe

Just wanted to bragg on Mrs FBJ (Susan) for a minute. First of all for putting up with me for 25 yrs as of Nov 20. However most of all for Graduating from college this past weekend. She graduated Summa Cum Lude (With Highest Honors). She recieved her 4 yr degree in Social Work from Norfolk State University. She had been going to school for many years part time until the last few years she went full time. All the while she raised 2 children (3 if you count me), worked part time, home schooled our son, battled sickness with our daughter, her mother and her own. This was a great accomplishment on her part and I am very proud of her. :D

Edited by Footballjoe

Just wanted to bragg on Mrs FBJ (Susan) for a minute. First of all for putting up with me for 25 yrs as of Nov 20. However most of all for Graduating from college this past weekend. She graduated Summa Cum Lude (With Highest Honors). She recieved her 4 yr degree in Social Work from Norfolk State University. She had been going to school for many years part time until the last few years she went full time. All the while she raised 2 children (3 if you count me), worked part time, home schooled our son, battled sickness with our daughter, her mother and her own. This was a great accomplishment on her part and I am very proud of her. :D

So let me get this straight: you've been banging a college chick for the last few years and you're just *now* getting around to bragging about it? Sounds like congratulations are in order for both of you. :D

Awesome FBJ :D