[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm thinking that my son likes girls

untateve

Me too, but I added a girl 2 years ago. When will you guys catch up? :D

Catch up?

My boys are younger than my daughter ... you are catching up to me.

PS - My wife is preggo. How about you? ...slacker...

PPS - Nobody is catching up with Holy Roller. He has like 14 kids.

• 1 month later...
:divingboard: Is fast becoming one of my favorite huddleisms..This story is the best :wacko:

I've shown my wife this thread along with some of the :divingboard: references. She is somewhat aghast that there are men all across the country who are using the term innocently created by my 8-yr-old son to describe his attraction to girls. I think she is also aghast that her "baby" had this reaction and described it so aptly.

• 4 weeks later...

This a classic, it brings me back to my youth.

• 2 months later...

A couple of my neighbors are professors over at UT and one of them was having people over for his birthday party. He has a 4 yr. old daughter and of course there were plenty of other kids there, most of them happened to be little girls. So I'm busy making the rounds outside when my neighbor's wife comes up and tells me that several of the little girls came downstairs and said my 4 yr. old son was taking all his clothes off...so I went upstairs and gave him the lecture how he couldn't take his clothes off at the neighbor's house and especially in front of the little girls...so he said okay and I went back downstairs...about 45 minutes later I asked the host's wife how my son was doing and she said just fine, but now all the little girls had taken their clothes off... :wacko: