[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your latest Britney Spears update

wiegie

I cant believe how her life has completely spiraled out of control

its actually sad

It is extremely sad. She was a beautiful girl, and fame has turned her into this. I watched a special on her a long time ago, and it appeared that she grew up a normal kid in a small Southern town.

My biggest concern at this point is for her kids. Imagine the things they are seeing at this impressionable age. It really is a shame.

It is extremely sad. She was a beautiful girl, and fame has turned her into this. I watched a special on her a long time ago, and it appeared that she grew up a normal kid in a small Southern town.

My biggest concern at this point is for her kids. Imagine the things they are seeing at this impressionable age. It really is a shame.

Agree.

Man Justin must be glad he dodged that bullitt.......

Ok, I've said to much. :D

The PLayboy editors are just drooling for the day she gets out of rehab and decides she wants her name in print again. I just hope she isn't over 300 lbs. by that point in time. :D

The PLayboy editors are just drooling for the day she gets out of rehab and decides she wants her name in print again. I just hope she isn't over 300 lbs. by that point in time. :D

Certainly not hoping for this: but she might not live to see that. She's clearly got HUGH problems right now and is Anna Nicoling herself.

It really is sad. It's also sad that there is a huge industry built around this sort of crap. It is really, really sad that, while not that interested, I still can't look away.

Plus one. It also helps that every other time you look she has no panties on.

Sad! Really sad!

CNN says she had been diagnosed as bi-polar so she has some mental issues aside from the surreal way she grew up and currently lives.

Bi-polar has been a very popular diagnosis over the past few years for lots of people. From my armchair, it looks more like schizo.

Bipolar disorder is the current ADHD. Everybody has it. Makes me so annoyed. Plus, the Abilify folks are advertising their meds on tv about every 5 minutes now, too. Grr.

My armchair diagnosis is substance abuse and some flavor of personality disorder. Probably narcissistic.

The problem with Bi-Polar people is they tend to self medicate with a combination of alcohol and illicit drugs. This causes the highs to go higher and the lows to go lower. For many it's a lethal way of dealing with the illness. They never seem to be able to find the happy medium.

Bipolar disorder is the current ADHD. Everybody has it. Makes me so annoyed. Plus, the Abilify folks are advertising their meds on tv about every 5 minutes now, too. Grr.

My armchair diagnosis is substance abuse and some flavor of personality disorder. Probably narcissistic.

Personality disorder is a pretty strong, severe diagnosis. I agree 100% with the substance abuse (that's an easy one), but I'd want to know more about her childhood before venturing a guess in the Axis II area. I would think a legit bipolar before narcissitic PD.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I just don't see it as necessarily just axis I stuff. She's had a weird life all her life and I don't for a minute doubt that her childhood was skewed. I agree with the Gator fan that bipolar's popularity has much to do with insurance $$.

I used to totally shy away from axis II diagnoses, but honestly I see a ton of folks for evaluations with lifelong histories of doing the same wrong stuff over and over. A primary axis II isn't as insurance friendly though...