[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coke or Pepsi?

detlef

Coke or Pepsi  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Don't Care

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you're actually using Coke or Pepsi, it doesnt really matter to me. What bugs me is when on the menu it says either Coke or Pepsi and I get my soda and it is obviously some generic brand Cola theyre using. A rather upscale restaraunt I worked for did this and it always bugged me.

Can or bottle- Coke

Tap- Pepsi

Can or bottle- Diet Pepsi

Tap- Diet Coke

I can't explain it, but there are major differences between the tap and the can with these two brands. There's nothing better than an ice cold coke in a glass bottle though.

Strange, I find differences too... but I have other preferences.

I can drink Coke out of a tap just fine. But I can't stand Coke out of a can. It tastes too caramel-ly.

I prefer Pepsi.

Can or bottle- Coke

Tap- Pepsi

Can or bottle- Diet Pepsi

Tap- Diet Coke

I can't explain it, but there are major differences between the tap and the can with these two brands. There's nothing better than an ice cold coke in a glass bottle though.

Strange, I find differences too... but I have other preferences.

I can drink Coke out of a tap just fine. But I can't stand Coke out of a can. It tastes too caramel-ly.

I prefer Pepsi.

OK, the next time people start rolling their eyes at those of us who get off on different wines, I'm going to remember this.

But I can't stand Coke out of a can. It tastes too caramel-ly.

I prefer Pepsi.

+1. Straight Coke has a syrup-y quality that doesn't quench a thurst. It's gotta be over ice.

Pepsi One is the bomb.

I used to be a Diet pepsi or regular Coke drinker, though I really find all regular sodas to be very thick and too sweet.

Over the last year or so, I am a Diet Coke convert.

As for the restaurant, meh, no biggie either ay, but I do prefer Coke to pepsi as of this writing... in a year or two, my tastes may change.