[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday, 9am

BigMikeinNY

Tomorrow, at 9am, I am pretty much taking the equivilent to my Master's Final Exam. For my Masters, we do not do a thesis, we take an 8-hour written exam. Yes, written. Not fill-ins, no blanks, no multiple choice.....Just being locked in a auditorium for 8 hours answering essay questions.

Ive been studying for a month, so I hope all these nights up studying have paid off.

Anybody who has ever taken a large written exam, I feel your pain and nervousness.

Kind of ironic that I am a teacher and I am nervous the "night before the test".

Tomorrow, at 9am, I am pretty much taking the equivilent to my Master's Final Exam. For my Masters, we do not do a thesis, we take an 8-hour written exam. Yes, written. Not fill-ins, no blanks, no multiple choice.....Just being locked in a auditorium for 8 hours answering essay questions.

Ive been studying for a month, so I hope all these nights up studying have paid off.

Anybody who has ever taken a large written exam, I feel your pain and nervousness.

Kind of ironic that I am a teacher and I am nervous the "night before the test".

hit the wife up for some HMF and set the alarm......... :wacko:

Good luck, Mike!

I know your pain by the way and Big Country can probably tell you by the file that I sent him that I am also facing a major test. My test is so that I can become nationally certified to teach and have the time that I teach count as credits in my trade. Everything that I need to know I have learned many times over so I feel very confident but knowing that this test is three parts, oral, essay, and fill in the blank and will take at least eight hours broken down into two days makes me feel uneasy.

Good luck BM.

I kinda feel what you are going through. I am currently working on one of my "final papers" to graduate for grad school. It's not due until late March, but I've already been working on it for many hours and have a long way to go. Feels like a lot is riding on it and a 30-40 minute presentation that I have to give with it in April. The sucky thing is that I'll still have to sit for a big exam to get my MFT license in another couple of years.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Hey guys - It went pretty well, no surprises. Writing essays for that long does actually hurt your wrist. But overall I think I did well. I will found out in 3 weeks. The proctor said that a phone call = you failed, a letter in the mail = you passed......Looks like I will be checking the PO box every morning till March.

Thanks alot for all the good wishes and support, its greatly appreciated.

BM

P.S. One kid had a broken arm, he got permission to do it on a laptop in MS Works, lucky bastard!

Hey guys - It went pretty well, no surprises. Writing essays for that long does actually hurt your wrist. But overall I think I did well. I will found out in 3 weeks. The proctor said that a phone call = you failed, a letter in the mail = you passed......Looks like I will be checking the PO box every morning till March.

BM

P.S. One kid had a broken arm, he got permission to do it on a laptop in MS Works, lucky bastard!

I'm sure you did fine. Now go take a load off.

Edited by TDFFFreak

BM

I hope all went well. Perhaps to insure success you should immediately change your phone number.

Mike, I hope these weren't your answers on the test:

1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has

started to dig.

2. I would not allow this student to breed.

3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.

4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot

5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to

achieve them.

6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to

hold it all together

7. This child has been working with glue too much.

8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.

9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't

coming.

10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice

a week.

11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat

out 1,000,000 others.

12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.