[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jim Zorn named Redskins coach?!

Dr. Rock

10 years as a QB coach, 2 (offseason) weeks as an offensive coordinator.

Oh yeah. That qualifies a guy to be head coach.

Snyder strikes again! As a giants fan, I'm thrilled.. but I have to admit, I feel a little bad for those unfortunate souls who are Skins fans.

Edited by Dr. Rock

10 years as a QB coach, 2 (offseason) weeks as an offensive coordinator.

Oh yeah. That qualifies a guy to be head coach.

Snyder strikes again! As a giants fan, I'm thrilled.. but I have to admit, I feel a little bad for those unfortunate souls who are Skins fans.

andy reid was NEVER a HC when he was hired(only QBs coach, i believe)

Good for Zorn. My first jersey. That said, there are some major questions that need to be answered. First, is Zorn truly a west coast offense guy? I suppose he must be by now. Does he plan on implementing the west coast offense in Washington?? It's quite a difference from the H-Back and the counter trey. Who is going to be the offensive coordinator? Are there any west-coast offense based coordinators left?? Congratulations, but there is still work to be done.

Good for Zorn. My first jersey. That said, there are some major questions that need to be answered. First, is Zorn truly a west coast offense guy? I suppose he must be by now. Does he plan on implementing the west coast offense in Washington?? It's quite a difference from the H-Back and the counter trey. Who is going to be the offensive coordinator? Are there any west-coast offense based coordinators left?? Congratulations, but there is still work to be done.

I'm sure Zorn will be mentoring the QB, and will hire an OC...just my opinion.

Who knows nowdays. Ill take a fresh face over a failed retread anyday

He could be very impressive in interviews. Some of the better hires are people not expected to be ready but are very impressive when they interview for the job. Time will tell.