[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills & WR Bryant Johnson

Link

If it works out they have filled three glaring holes...and it could really give them some freedom in the draft to get the best available player. So far so good.

:wacko:

This outta be a pretty intereasting season. The Bills are clearly getting better, and the Pats are losing a lot this year. Yeah they usually maintain, but at some point, they HAVE to start to tail off. This might not be the year, but Buffalo will soon enough win the AFC East.

:D

This outta be a pretty intereasting season. The Bills are clearly getting better, and the Pats are losing a lot this year. Yeah they usually maintain, but at some point, they HAVE to start to tail off. This might not be the year, but Buffalo will soon enough win the AFC East.

:wacko: You really shouldn't drunk post

They're a team on the rise for sure... I think they're still a few years away from challenging New England for the top spot though... Edwards still has a lot of maturing he needs to do...

I've heard that teams have inquired about Lossman, but the Bills turned them down... What's the reason for that?

with the title of this post, i HAD to check it out....Which Johnson were they close to signing???? Chad Johnson?? Keyshawn, who said he may come out of retirement?????/

Title edited to include first name.

Interesting to see whether or not this is a done deal. With Walker's signing yesterday (Javon, for those of you who cry about not seeing a first name :wacko: ) Bryant's agent could now be thinking that he can get more dollars.

Edited by The Wolf

Interesting to see whether or not this is a done deal. With Walker's signing yesterday (Javon, for those of you who cry about not seeing a first name :wacko: ) Bryant's agent could now be thinking that he can get more dollars.

As of now, BJ never signed with the Bills. Apparently he left without a contract. There is still interest as far as I know, but he might be looking for more money than the Bills are willing to pay.

I don't understand all the love for this guy...he'll be the next in line for horribly overpaid WRs this offseason (excluding Moss). This WR market is just ridiculous. He's done nothing in his career to make me believe he's anything more than an average #2 WR at best. Career highs of 49 catches or 740 yards (not even if the same year) in five full seasons does nothing for me. Be happy the Bills didn't waste cap space on him. I'd rather sign a relatively cheap veteran and draft a WR and take my chances than spend $30 million on this guy, which I assume is what he'll get given Jerry Porter's contract and the fatc he's younger than Porter and not a malcontent.