[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Exaggerations about Brett Favre

whomper

Brett Favre screwed the Packers over by announcing now, and not last week thereby screwing their FA plans AND is the All Time Interception Thrower in the NFL.

Neither of those are exagerrations.

:wacko: Bears fan ain't sad to see him go, that's for sure. How many starting QB's have you had while he played?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay whomp here are a few :

There's something about Mary was almost named there's something about Brett

In parts of Wisonsin , people say " please do me a favre" or " thanks for doing that favre for me "

President Bush tried to call Brett Favre today to congratulate him on his career and Brett said " President Bush who " and hung up on him

Brett threw a football in late August 2003 and it has not yet landed

The queen of england offered to give up her throne to Brett , he said no

When Brett called Chris Mortensen yesterday and left his message that he was retiring on Mort's answering machine , all other phone calls and telephone lines world wide froze or went down

In a Million years when the super intelligent roaches start drilling for oil, they will accidentally strike Brett Favre's remains, which will provide them with a never-ending roach-friendly supply of energy (well, at least until the Sun becomes a red giant and devours them anyway).

Does it really matter? They could have lined up Richard Simmons behind center and beaten the bears from 91-04

Well, clearly QB rating matters to you. You brought it up.

He put up some pretty embarrassing games for the Bears over the years. Many of those were in primetime. I'm pretty sure most Bears fans are happy he's retired. QB ratings or not, bad teams or not.

And I'm fairly sure Richard Simmons DOES line up behind someones center. Or maybe in front?

Well, clearly QB rating matters to you. You brought it up.

He put up some pretty embarrassing games for the Bears over the years. Many of those were in primetime. I'm pretty sure most Bears fans are happy he's retired. QB ratings or not, bad teams or not.

And I'm fairly sure Richard Simmons DOES line up behind someones center. Or maybe in front?

Well, we're certain he isn't someones Tight End. :rimshot:

There is a TV station in Green Bay named for Favre - WFRV. It got those call letters in the 1950s.

(FRV Actually stood for Fox River Valley)

The Fox Cities were named after Favre?

Who knew.

I won't allow my wife to watch Favre on TV anymore after learning that his sperm is so powerful that it actually travels through HD. I believe to this day that my chid is the love spawn of Brett's HD sperm.

Get that kid a football!