[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler 2008

darin3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are gonna do this, you need to do it soon. This is an offseason game usually played in March or at least before the NFL Draft. After that, the boards will start getting a lot more active with newbies and returning regulars. This game is for those of us that stick around all year long!!!

If you guys are gonna do this, you need to do it soon. This is an offseason game usually played in March or at least before the NFL Draft. After that, the boards will start getting a lot more active with newbies and returning regulars. This game is for those of us that stick around all year long!!!

:wacko: I know what it is, and you're more than welcome to run it next year if we're not doing it to your satisfaction. There's been limited interest this time around and in the past, it's been better when more people submit. So just waiting on a few more submissions before we proceed.

:wacko:I know what it is, and you're more than welcome to run it next year if we're not doing it to your satisfaction. There's been limited interest this time around and in the past, it's been better when more people submit. So just waiting on a few more submissions before we proceed.

Got that right Darin. Don't take no Dirty crap!!!

Just playing the part. Here's one of the extras that ABear held onto- C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\My Documents\My Pictures\Adobe\Digital Camera Photos\Irish's pics\IMG_0117.JPG

You'll have to copy that baby into your address and see if it works that way. I don't know how else to do it.

:wacko:

i missed the Huddle awards...did that get post of the year considerations?...maybe a lifetime achievement award?

:wacko: I know what it is, and you're more than welcome to run it next year if we're not doing it to your satisfaction. There's been limited interest this time around and in the past, it's been better when more people submit. So just waiting on a few more submissions before we proceed.

Got that right Darin. Don't take no Dirty crap!!!

I saw DS's comments as prodding people to submit photos more than dirty crap. :D

Don't get your panties in a bunch, Darin. I think you need some anger management classes. Goosfraba...Goosfraba.

I didn't mean it as an insult towards your horrible, procrastinating effort in running this game. :D

Don't get your panties in a bunch, Darin. I think you need some anger management classes. Goosfraba...Goosfraba.

I didn't mean it as an insult towards your horrible, procrastinating effort in running this game. :D

:wacko: Thanks for your input. Fortunately, it means about as much to me as your clever username.

I will be putting those that have already submitted photos/clues on alert starting next week, So, for those that have submitted pics, please be ready. Email/PM me if any day next week doesn't work for you. And for those that asked if we could delay this another couple of weeks.... sorry, as you can see the natives are getting even more restless. :wacko:

Bump.