[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm a TV Star!

Sugar Magnolia

Check it out. The local news station has me doing a one minute segment on dog training tips once a week. They have the video on their website and I add a training article. Luckily my face is in the shadow so I could still be a Mystery Huddler.

I'm quite nervous and lost for words, but the other takes have gotten much better, as I've gotten the jitters out talking to a camera. The dog was in the second week of my beginner class. He's pretty good for a beginner dog. I've been using all dogs who are in training, so people can see how easy it is to train a dog, and how fast they learn.

http://www.kohd.com/article.aspx?id=23828

Kewl. I'm not sure my son will like the leash but I'm sure the treats will work!

My one client asked if it will help to get his employees to pay attention to him more and I said yes. Tell them you will give them a 20% raise if they listen to you-but hopefully you can find a less expensive reinforcer. The nice thing about dogs is, they will work for a little sliver of hot dog.

Very cool. How much prep work goes into these 1 minute videos? Have you thought about overdubbing your voice to help filter out things like wind noise?

Very cool. How much prep work goes into these 1 minute videos? Have you thought about overdubbing your voice to help filter out things like wind noise?

That's a great idea-I don't know why "the professionals" at the station didn't think of that. I just shot them an email.

The prep is nothing. I already have the handouts prewritten since I hand them out to clients. The only time commitment is deciding which students to use and lining them up. We are taping four segments at a time and then waiting a month and doing four more.

Edited by Sugar Magnolia

Kewl, can you post them here every week please? We just got a new boxer.

I actually would like to-since I suspect they will partly gauge the success of the segment on the number of hits I get on the video, and I'd like to keep this on-going. It's been really fun to do.

I WILL lose my opportunity to be a Mystery Huddler-but we all have to make sacrifices.

Nicely done. And don't worry too much about not being a Mystery Huddler as I think guessing you would be pretty easy any way.

Thanks and great tip, I'm gonna try it on my little guy.

Wow he's able to keep the sunglasses on without freaking out?!? :wacko: