[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tournament of Babes

alexgaddis

Wow AG I am surprised....I was reluctant to open the link cuz I thought you were going to post a dude given the title and you being the original poster.

GJ! Shes hawt...pants tight hawt.

She got popular a few years back on break.com attending FSU games...

My son was already disappointed that he didn't get into Cal, but after showing him those pics he is now on suicide watch.

Hopefully, for his sake, UC Santa Cruz has similar "talent".

Hopefully, for his sake, UC Santa Cruz has similar "talent".

:wacko:

You're joking, right? Santa Cruz may be a "clothing optional" campus, but its mostly liberal arts hairy-legged tree hugger types out there. And beach bums. On the other hand, if your son enjoys fine medical herbs then I'm sure he'll be very happy. Go UCSC Banana Slugs!

:wacko:

You're joking, right? Santa Cruz may be a "clothing optional" campus, but its mostly liberal arts hairy-legged tree hugger types out there. And beach bums. On the other hand, if your son enjoys fine medical herbs then I'm sure he'll be very happy. Go UCSC Banana Slugs!

Have you actually been there? 'Cause unless something seriously changed since I moved away in 2002, there's plenty of talent in Santa Cruz.

Have you actually been there? 'Cause unless something seriously changed since I moved away in 2002, there's plenty of talent in Santa Cruz.

Yup. I'm not far away. Not that I hang out on campus, but my sister in law is an alumnus of UCSC. She took us around the campus a couple times and Ive met her friends. We hang out in Santa Cruz probably once a month for hiking or beach stuff. Okay, perhaps that doesn't give me the best sample size, but there was a serious "granola factor" going on, IMO. Don't get me wrong: in any college population there are going to be hot wimmens. And USCS is no exception. But I've never known that school to be teaming with hotness; not when I was in college in the Bay Area back in the early 90s, and not these days.