[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giving Thanks....

faeriedust

This is Duchess Jacks sister Laura....We just got home from Shepherd Center the other day, and I just wanted to come on here and say thank you for all the prayers, support, good vibes and well wishes... It has ment alot to our family.... Josh is doing really well, although the past few days he has been complaining alot about his leg hurting... He got to meet Command Sergent Major Blake yesterday, the man who saved his life. We sat around and had bbq, and Josh was telling him all his military (jrotc) knowledge and talking about doing PT. Again THANK YOU... THANK YOU.... THANK YOU!!!!

Absolutely. Thanks everyone.

I honestly believe that the difference between where he should be and where he is now is the prayers and good vibes everyone dropped. His recovery is truly miraculous. Its amazing to have real converations with him on the phone.

The donations have been really helpful too. My sister needs to drive Josh an hour to and from Nashville daily for rehab - and the generosity here has afforded her the gas money to do so.

We've a really great bunch of people here.

Way to go Josh! You gotta make us a promise though. You keep fightin' and we'll keep prayin! Thanks for the update Mom!

Nice one Jax! :wacko:

Its threads like this that seperate The Huddle from your average message board. Prayers still coming for continued success. Thanks for the post :wacko:

Way to go Josh! You gotta make us a promise though. You keep fightin' and we'll keep prayin! Thanks for the update Mom!

Couldn't have said it better myself. :wacko:

Awesome! It's great to see someone have that much heart & courage to fight back from something like that and it's a great to feel like you had some part in helping them through it. Thanks Laura for including us. :wacko: