[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baby Pics

Brentastic

Thanks guys! Watching my son's birth was the most amazing moment of my life, I highly recommend it!!!!

Stats:

Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz

Time/Day: 11:06AM July 25, 2008

Length: 21 inches

A 2-day delivery? Must have been an experience doing that. :wacko:

A 2-day delivery? Must have been an experience doing that. :wacko:

Oh dude, it was brutal. She got induced on Tuesday night and we were told she would have the baby on Wednesday night. Then Wednesday night came around and the projection was Thursday night. Friday morning it finally happened. My poor wife, I have a whole new respect for birthing mothers - what a harsh thing to go through. She was a trooper though, hardly any crying and no yelling - she was amazing!!!

Hey, if you taped, I guess I'll check it out. :wacko:

You sick bastage!!

One of my friends told me to 'ask the doctor to put a few more stitches down there'. I asked him if he did and he said 'no but I wish I did'. :D

Edited by Brentastic

Actually, I think he is. He didn't cry during or after his curcumcision. He hasn't cried during any of his heel pricks (blood tests) either. He's impervious to pain.

Beautiful baby Brent......You sure he's yours :wacko:

Congrats, having a little one is amazing. Good luck to you and your family, I'm happy for you :D