[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oops, wrong window

AtomicCEO

So I've been playing around at work with the "Oops, Wrong Window" prank, and it's pretty funny.

Have you ever had multiple chat windows open, and you accidentally post something from one conversation in a different window? That is the basic premise of the joke. You really old technophobes need not apply.

So the joke is to post something weird, disgusting, or disturbing in the middle of a chat and then say "Oops, wrong window".

Some good ones so far:

- So the CEO told me that the guy is definitely fired at the end of today.

- I'll tell you the worst thing about losing a foot...

- The blood was everywhere, so I just split when I heard the sirens

- So anyway... because of that, I think I might be gay now.

Got any other good "Oops, wrong window" lines for me?

Julius Jones (3 teams) – Hit. I may make a move to trade him, but right now he’s money :D .

Anthony Gonzalez – Ding Ding Ding! You are the friggin’ :smash: MAN!

Bears D – In my main, we have a real scoring system for defenses. If your D gives up more than 25, they go negative. The Seadogs went –10 in week one. The Bears D is money… :D solid.

T. Heap – OK… :D I’m friggin’ ready… Mr. Heap.

P. Rivers – No love from the Huddle on the front page. Rivers is money… cha :pokey: ching.

Rudi Johnson – ^#@& Rudi Johnson. :D Donk

Steve Smith – Welcome home Mr. Smith. Ok, we’re all cool now right? :D Like…, :wacko: yer not gonna throw a right hook when I’m not looking are you? :D Are you… you little cold cock $@&%. Just maintain and catch lots of TD’s… MmmmKay?

C. Chambers – You rock. :slap:

What are your B-list hits?

Oops wrong thread ...sorry

So I've been playing around at work with the "Oops, Wrong Window" prank, and it's pretty funny.

Have you ever had multiple chat windows open, and you accidentally post something from one conversation in a different window? That is the basic premise of the joke. You really old technophobes need not apply.

So the joke is to post something weird, disgusting, or disturbing in the middle of a chat and then say "Oops, wrong window".

Some good ones so far:

- So the CEO told me that the guy is definitely fired at the end of today.

- I'll tell you the worst thing about losing a foot...

- The blood was everywhere, so I just split when I heard the sirens

- So anyway... because of that, I think I might be gay now.

Got any other good "Oops, wrong window" lines for me?

"I'm sick and tired of his f0cking sh1t. I'm ready to rip his m0therf0cking head off."

I mistakenly typed that in a work chat window when we were setting up a server, because my wife had just immed me about one of my boy's screw-ups that landed him expelled from school for three days. Luckily, the other two guys in the meeting have teenagers and completely understood... or so I think. :wacko:

My chick had been using my computer for awhile when I was out of the office, she liked to change my avatar when I used Yahoo messenger... well I get back to work, and sometime later a chat window pops up, it is one of chicks best friends, I guess they had been chatting earlier:

l8dbuglover: hey theree!

l8dbuglover: wow h8 tank, you are hot!

h8tank: I know it

l8dbuglover: my hubby just brought me some of my favorite melty mints!

l8dbuglover: and we had sex at 2:30 this morning... i am SO tired today!

h8tank: and.... so what?

l8dbuglover: lol

l8dbuglover: I'M TIRED!

l8dbuglover: lol

h8tank: How could you be tired, he only kept you awake for a few minutes?

l8dbuglover: LOL

l8dbuglover: that girl in my office that i don't like very much...

l8dbuglover: she has her dog up here!

l8dbuglover: so what are you doign?

h8tank: Getting my wizard hat...

l8dbuglover: huh?

h8tank: So what can I do for you today?

l8dbuglover: huh? I am so confused

h8tank: who is this?

l8dbuglover: is this tracy?

h8tank: lol, I thought so.... is this shey?

l8dbuglover: LOL

l8dbuglover: OMG, that was so funny!

l8dbuglover: :">

My chick had been using my computer for awhile when I was out of the office, she liked to change my avatar when I used Yahoo messenger... well I get back to work, and sometime later a chat window pops up, it is one of chicks best friends, I guess they had been chatting earlier:

Tell her we want more details about the sex....not the dude crap just her thoughts and stuff.

"So then she put her foot on the back of my head and told me to clean her toilet"

"LOL, right. the only problem was getting the cat fur off of my chest"

"Yeah, but after about 3 or 4 minutes I just relaxed and convinced myself I was getting an enema"

"but the issue still stands, how to I get rid of 317 used condoms? I can't just throw them in the trash."

"true but you really need to think about it, if you thought she was really a she when it happened, then it doesn't make you ghey"

"dude, I totally bought a rubber fist"

"after a foot or so into me, it didn't hurt that much"

"they all look alike, and what about that smell?"

"I'm pretty sure no one will notice the blood on the car, I'm just worried if the police found any paint on the guard rail"

"So then she put her foot on the back of my head and told me to clean her toilet"

"LOL, right. the only problem was getting the cat fur off of my chest"

"Yeah, but after about 3 or 4 minutes I just relaxed and convinced myself I was getting an enema"

"but the issue still stands, how to I get rid of 317 used condoms? I can't just throw them in the trash."

"true but you really need to think about it, if you thought she was really a she when it happened, then it doesn't make you ghey"

"dude, I totally bought a rubber fist"

"after a foot or so into me, it didn't hurt that much"

"they all look alike, and what about that smell?"

"I'm pretty sure no one will notice the blood on the car, I'm just worried if the police found any paint on the guard rail"

How did I guess that cliaz would be good at that game.

Edit to add: And no, that is not my submission to Atomic's contest. :wacko:

Edited by detlef