[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Idaho Cheerleaders were revealing too much

MikesVikes

You know who I like? The Chargers cheerleaders. It's like whoever is in charge of them this year said "Screw dancing and kicking. I just want some big ol tittles." That's quality leadership, so I know it didn't come from Norv or Rivers.

+1. i noticed that last night, too. even the asian chick had a huge rack!

+1. i noticed that last night, too. even the asian chick had a huge rack!

Youmean this one>>>>

http://www.chargers.com/charger_girls/2008...squad/jenny.htm

Dam it took a long time to Find her!!! :wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

A small, but vocal percentage of the "blue hair" fans complained. The rest of us are all thinking It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!. An unfortunate knee-jerk reaction to the old ladies. Too bad, they were the best thing going at football games this year so far...... :wacko:

A small, but vocal percentage of the "blue hair" fans complained. The rest of us are all thinking It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!. An unfortunate knee-jerk reaction to the old ladies. Too bad, they were the best thing going at football games this year so far...... :wacko:

You should start a campaign that the old people aren't wearing enough clothes and that they should be forced to wear the same thing as the cheerleaders or be banned from the games.

Great pics, which I haven't looked at yet but will some day.

I like the part in the story where they were comparing the girls to NFL cheerleaders as something terrible. They could've said playmates, prostitutes, or whatever, but they decided to compare them to something even worse, NFL cheerleaders.