[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benjarvus Green-Ellis a must start this week

slickvick

Patriots: Morris out two weeks

Sammy Morris is expected to miss two-to-three weeks with a knee injury, according NFL.com.

Our View

Undrafted rookie Benjarvus Green-Ellis and Kevin Faulk to split carries until he returns. Morris should be the primary runner once he does recover.

NFL.com reports that New England running back LaMont Jordan aggravated his calf injury Wednesday and is unlikely to play Sunday for the third straight week.

Our View

Jordan was a decent option in the Patriots first four games in limited duty. He has 24 carries for 106 rushing yards in four games this season.

Looks like a very nice pick-up as the Pats face the Rams followed by the Colts.Both are awful vs. the run.

You guys are missing the forest for the trees: Ben Whathisname got all the work last week because it was a blowout. In tight spots, the rook is still untested.

Kvein Faulk knows this system and was already the 3rd down back. He's the one you want to grab and start not the rook.

I'll see you Monday and you can tell me how smart i am. TIA. :wacko:

You guys are missing the forest for the trees: Ben Whathisname got all the work last week because it was a blowout. In tight spots, the rook is still untested.

Kvein Faulk knows this system and was already the 3rd down back. He's the one you want to grab and start not the rook.

Yahtzee!

My thoughts as well

Not to mention Heath Evans coming in and stealing the 6. The Patriots suck.

the guy is a STUD!

a combo of Ben Watson, Jarvis Green and Ellis Hobbs, all rolled into one!!!!

Start him!

Dude was undrafted....on the PRACTICE squad....!!! basically, is playing due to injuries.....i think he's a decent player, but a STUD???? come on, it was against DENVER....who hasn't run on Denver this year???

I hope he performs well this Sunday (as I will be at the game) but I think you will see a heavy does of Faulk.....Green and Heath Evans, making all border line starts this week (and not a 'must start')!!!

Dude was undrafted....on the PRACTICE squad....!!! basically, is playing due to injuries.....i think he's a decent player, but a STUD???? come on, it was against DENVER....who hasn't run on Denver this year???

I hope he performs well this Sunday (as I will be at the game) but I think you will see a heavy does of Faulk.....Green and Heath Evans, making all border line starts this week (and not a 'must start')!!!

he was making a joke , he doesn't really think he is a stud!

of course it was against denver, but he reminded me a bit of MJD. Because I have such slop at RB (i'm looking at you LJ--you diaper wearing bitch), I'm gonna roll the dice with him. What the hell, I'm 2-5 anyway. bleah.

I'm going with him and I'm 6-1 based primarily on R.Bush, Romo and then a nice half by Morris. (All now unavailable.) The RBs out there are really starting to fall and NE has a nice schedule, and a pretty balanced attack w/ Cassel getting more experience every week. I know Morris and G-E ran wild against Denver, but NE's upcoming schedule has some other "Denvers" on it. I'm trying the kid.

I am a long time Pats fan. Morris and Jordan are out. The only healthy RB's are Benjarvus, Faulk and Evans. The morning is going to be windy and wet but it should clear for game time. I think Benjarvus and Faulk will split the carries somewhat equal. If it is a ppr league I would lean towards Faulk.

just to make it official....from Boston Globe, Mike Reiss

Inactive players for the Patriots today:

WR Matthew Slater

CB Lewis Sanders

RB LaMont Jordan

RB Sammy Morris

LB Eric Alexander

RT Nick Kaczur

DL Jarvis Green

LB Shawn Crable

(Rams inactives coming shortly).