[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Halloween Costumes

Jackass

Looking for something fairly simple to put together. I've ruled out Sarah Palin after careful consideration.

Funny you should mention Palin, 'cuz I'm trying like mad to get my wife - who could pull it off - to dress up as Palin, that way I could wear jeans, a stained wife-beater and cap out... not shave... and go as "Joe Six Pack". It's an ingenious idea, really, but it's not going anywhere. :wacko:

Funny you should mention Palin, 'cuz I'm trying like mad to get my wife - who could pull it off - to dress up as Palin, that way I could wear jeans, a stained wife-beater and cap out... not shave... and go as "Joe Six Pack". It's an ingenious idea, really, but it's not going anywhere. :wacko:

Here you go Darin.

http://www.236.com/news/2008/10/21/present...ball_1_9694.php

I went as a speed bump one year. I bought a yellow rain jacket and rain pants, and then dipped a tire in black paint and made tire marks all across the suit. Painted my face yellow as well and put tire marks on my face too. It was pretty cool.

Easiest costume out there (and one that will certainly not be original).

1 plunger

1 t-shirt

1 pair of pants (pulled down enough to expose butt-crack)

=

Joe the Plumber

we had 2 couples come to our halloween party as palin and joe the plumber.

it's amazing how many women can make themselves look like palin.

Was at a party on Friday and this was done. Pretty good, but me thinks you will see a lot of these this year.

I am going as Hugh Heffner and my GF and her 2 friends are going to be playboy bunnies. I am hosting a halloween party so I thought it would be appropiate as the host being Heffner.

I got the robe and a nice pipe (came with costume) and wearing black slacks and slippers. The bunnies are all wearing different sexy costumes.

I am going as Hugh Heffner and my GF and her 2 friends are going to be playboy bunnies. I am hosting a halloween party so I thought it would be appropiate as the host being Heffner.

I got the robe and a nice pipe (came with costume) and wearing black slacks and slippers. The bunnies are all wearing different sexy costumes.

That's f'in awesome, and I think I can speak for the Huddle Nation when I say "pics please, TIA". :wacko: