[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Halloween!

Piranha

My 14 year old is wearing my Whoopsie cushion costume (with fart noise maker -- it's classic).

My 16 year old daughter is dessing as slutty Thomas the Tank engine. :wacko:

And both are going to parties, trick or treating is over for me :D

On the good side, my buddy and I get to scare the crap out of the little kids that brave the dark driveway to get candy from us! This is the best time of year to own a chainsaw. :D

meh....around here we're not allowed to call today Halloween. It's Fall Fun Day. :D

:D

The little man is going as a 17 month old Spiderman. We were going to try to make him a football player but the pants won't get here in time. :wacko: Well, at least we'll have a costume for him next year!

The 5 year old gransdon is going to be Darth Vader. The 2 yr old granddaughter is going as the Incredible Hulk. I'm going to roam the town with an axe in my head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by The Holy Roller

what sites do you go to, to get avatars like that? anyway...

I got a 5-year old Supergirl and a 2 year old Little Red Riding Hood. Thank god they are both girls!

Let's hope we can say the same for Perch.

My ten year old is going as Miss America.

My seven year old is going as Annie Oakley.

:wacko:

10 year old: Scream costume, he wants to carry my cordless saw saw (sp?) around; i told him that may not be the best idea.

7 year old: Anakin Skywalker

4 year old: Barbie Cheerleader (might be the first year in a long time I won't have to carry a child home).