[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Busch Light is great!

Chief Dick

1. Tastes great cold Water does indeed taste great cold

2. 30 pack for $13.99 You get what you pay for.

3. Nobody ever takes your beer You speak truth.

So all you haters out there:

Lick it ----------> :wacko:I find your fantasies regarding licking it somewhat interesting.

Throw in Natural (what does this ACTUALLY mean) Light and you have my wife in a nutshell. She has been a cheap date for 5 years now, puts them in the freezer till they get that little iceburg slosh to them, forgets about them a few times which leads to the bottom pushing out so the can no longer can stand by itself, she buys a 30 pack and gets to drink 30 beers and she has the licking thing down to a science..

LIFE IS GOOD

Throw in Natural (what does this ACTUALLY mean) Light and you have my wife in a nutshell. She has been a cheap date for 5 years now, puts them in the freezer till they get that little iceburg slosh to them, forgets about them a few times which leads to the bottom pushing out so the can no longer can stand by itself, she buys a 30 pack and gets to drink 30 beers and she has the licking thing down to a science..

LIFE IS GOOD

I bought a 12 pack of that stuff a couple weeks ago and I still have a few in the fridge. Just couldn't handle how horrible it tastes. I'll stick to my Bud Light or other beers from now on. No more cheap stuff, although Miller High Life tastes ok to me and that's cheap.

Good times. :wacko: Happy belated 18th b-day.

Yeah, it was almost 70, sunny. I gave the boat a nice bath, shampooed all the vinyl, polished the gel coat, listened to some GNR, then me and the tyke put the covers on and stored her away for the winter. Rode my New Suzuki King Quad 700 around the perimeter of our compound, that takes an hour... Then I got to watch my Jags demolish the titans for one half on commercial free tivo, and finished the day munchin on some pizza and more football.

You got to sit in a boring house looking at worthless furniture you paid out the ass for looking forward to being someones like mines bisch tomorrow (today) making my toast.

But the 'you're 18' joke was funny. :D

Yeah, it was almost 70, sunny. I gave the boat a nice bath, shampooed all the vinyl, polished the gel coat, listened to some GNR, then me and the tyke put the covers on and stored her away for the winter. Rode my New Suzuki King Quad 700 around the perimeter of our compound, that takes an hour... Then I got to watch my Jags demolish the titans for one half on commercial free tivo, and finished the day munchin on some pizza and more football.

You got to sit in a boring house looking at worthless furniture you paid out the ass for looking forward to being someones like mines bisch tomorrow (today) making my toast.

But the 'you're 18' joke was funny. :wacko:

Well gee, looks like you've got me pegged there.

A few things. How many beers into your 30 pack did you have in you when you started driving your ATV around the "compound"? Lemme guess. You're the same guy who's cool to drive no matter how many beers he's had.

Secondly, glad your expectations are so low that you enjoy watching your team blow a half time lead.

You're the same guy who's cool to drive no matter how many beers he's had.

On my property, yes. I get absolutely schit faced and drive around all over whether it be my truck, an ATV or a canoe.

I piss off my front porch and shoot guns from my coach out the back door. I don't pretend to be a redneck, I live the dream baby.

On my property, yes. I get absolutely schit faced and drive around all over whether it be my truck, an ATV or a canoe.

I piss off my front porch and shoot guns from my coach out the back door. I don't pretend to be a redneck, I live the dream baby.

Preach it brutha. :D

:D:wacko::D

Preach it brutha. :D

:D:wacko::D

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the modern GOP. I guess all this Palin in 2012 business is not just a joke after all.

:wacko:

:wacko:

Post of the year candidate right there folks!

:D