[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, did you make the playoffs?

Puddy

Five leagues, five playoff appearances (well my BOTH league isn't over until next week, but it looks like I'm in). :wacko:

Although I wasn't dominant in any league (in fact, I made the playoffs with a 6-7 record in one league and 7-6 record in two leagues).

How did you do in your leagues?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Five leagues, five playoff appearances (well my BOTH league isn't over until next week, but it looks like I'm in). :wacko:

Although I wasn't dominant in any league (in fact, I made the playoffs with a 6-7 record in one league and 7-6 record in two leagues).

How did you do in your leagues?

I'm having my dream regular season's in my two local leagues. As of right now, I've got the # 1 seed in both leagues and I'm leading in total points in both (which is a decent payday). In one league, I'm up by like 61 points going into our last regular season game. In the other, I'm up by about 200 points.

In my two BOTH leagues, I probably won't make the playoffs in each. Sadly, I'm considering dropping out of these leagues, as I feel guilty. I just don't put in the time for either of those leagues that I should, and I feel like I'm short-changing my teams. I love doing the drafts, but, then, I just lose the passion for those leagues. I'm sure there are some BOTH leagues that are great, but, the ones that I've tried don't seem to get the involvement in them that the local leagues do. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the fact that my locals are amongst friends who have known each other for a long time and both leagues have been running for a long time as well.

3 leagues, 3 playoff appearances.

16-team BOTH league earned the #1 seed (9-4) and won total points (we run it Week 1-13)...2 years in a row, and a re-draft league.

10-team local #1 earned a bye (9-4) and am 21 points behind the total points leader (run total points thru week 16).

8-team local #2 made the playoffs at 8-5, though am up against probabaly the best overall team this week in round 1. He'll be starting Warner (vs. Rams) & Mcnabb (vs NYG) at QB, Peterson (vs. DET), Johnson (vs CLE) & Jones (vs SF) at RB, and Fitz (vs STL), Moore (vs STL) & DJax (vs NYG) at WR. I have my work cut out for me here :wacko: I'll be starting Rodgers (vs HOU) & Favre (vs SF), SJax (vs ARZ), Barber( vs PIT) & Thomas (vs ATL) at RB, and TO (vs PIT), White (vs NO) & Boldin (vs STL) at WR. I need my stud set of WRs to shine!

My best season ever. Made the playoffs in all 4 of my money leagues with a 1st week bye in 2 of them. In my 5th league (MSHB) I was 3rd in scoring, but SteelBunz, Darin & T_Bone all had spectacular seasons in my conference & held me out.

Made playoffs in 5 of 10 leagues, although 2 were "rebuilding" dynasty teams pretty much from the onset.

4 redraft - 3 playoffs (2 -#1 seeds, 1 - #2 seed)

1 re-auction - 1 playoff (#1 seed)

3 - 16 team dynasties - 1 playoff (#3 seed)

2 - 32 team dynasties - 0 playoffs

Bad year for me in FF. Only the 2nd time in 13 years that I didnt make the playoffs in my main local

4983- made playoffs 2 seed

Huddlers Glory- :wacko:

Mshb :D

AOTAOP :D Started 1-4 . Won 6 in a row. Lost last 2

Won't make the playoffs in 32 Homers, 4983, or the Faultline. :wacko:

Made the playoffs in the H.O.T. league (barely, as the 6th seed) and have a 1 game lead and 40+ more points with one week remaining for a playoff berth in my local.