[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, did you make the playoffs?

Puddy

4 leagues:

1 - No playoff. Best record after 16 weeks gets the $$. Currently in 1st place via tiebreaker. Very tense.

2 - Playoffs don't start for another week. Looks like I'll make it

3 - Playoffs don't start for another week. No shot.

4 - Playoffs start this week. Drafted Braylon, Colston and Graham in rounds 2,3 and 4. You tell me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made playoffs in 6 of 7* combined winning record in those 7 leagues(68-29 .700 winning % and all team were above .500 in wins)

Fusion: Made Playoffs (Div Winner)

32 Homers: Made Playoffs (Div Winner, NFC top Seed)

Any Time Any Place: Made Playoffs (WC winner)

HFA: Made Playoffs (Div Winner)

GMX: Made Playoffs (Div Winner, Conf Bye)

Blitz Experts: Made Playoffs (WC winner)

ConFusion: 8-5 out of playoffs due to tiebreaker(was 1.4 points from being 2nd highest scoring team)

in ConFusion the #3(me) & #4(guy that beat me this week to knock me out) highest scoring teams did not make the playoffs

*I am in one draft and forget about it best ball league and going into this week my entire division was 6-6 and only 4 teams in the league

had winning records(i think thats what it was)...I did win this week so I am 7-6 but I dont know if I made the playoffs there yet or not.

Made the playoffs in my main money local with the #1 seed. I'm #2 seed with a first round bye in my secondary league. Pretty good year this year and I'm optimistic about matchups going into the playoffs. Just hope everyone shows up in the next few weeks when I need them.

Bad year for me in FF. Only the 2nd time in 13 years that I didnt make the playoffs in my main local

4983- made playoffs 2 seed

Huddlers Glory- :wacko:

Mshb :D

AOTAOP :D Started 1-4 . Won 6 in a row. Lost last 2

I actually thought last week was the last week of reg season for 4983. There is one week left. I think I clinched a spot but not sure on the seeding

Local redraft (10-team) - #1 seed

Local keeper (12-team) - #2 seed

Local redraft #2 - Out and currently 6-7 with one week left.

Other keeper - Currently 7-6 and need to outscore the team that is in 4th place (8-5) by about 100 points this week to take over 4th and final spot.

Huddle

Weapons of DMD - #5 seed and top scorer for the year.

Huddle Ladder (Semi-Pro) - Out (6-7) despite being 4th in scoring.

Too Many Leagues - #1 seed

DWIII - Out (7-6)

Confusion (filling in for Jgcoach) - Out (8-5)

Faultline - I think I'm in, but not 100% sure (7-6 and top scoring team for the year :wacko: ).

Huddle MVP Memorial - Currently 4th place and in the hunt for some $$ back (Total cumulative points league). I'll consider that "In."

So, overall, I'm basically "In" in 5 leagues, "Out" in four, doubtful in one, and likely to get something back in the total points league, although it's close. A pretty good year overall, although I could have very easily been in the playoffs in 3-4 more leagues, had a finished stronger and won one more game. Disappointing in that respect... of the leagues that I'm missing the playoffs, I'm 8-5 in one, 7-6 in two, and 6-7 (with top-four scoring) in the other two. This season could very easily have been my best ever... At the halfway point, I was on pace to make the playoffs in every single league. Now, I'm just hoping that I actually win SOMETHING, since there is always a decent amount of luck that goes into FF in general, and particularly these last few weeks.

Edited by Gopher

Local redraft (10-team) - #1 seed

Local keeper (12-team) - #2 seed

Local redraft #2 - Out and currently 6-7 with one week left.

Other keeper - Currently 7-6 and need to outscore the team that is in 4th place (8-5) by about 100 points this week to take over 4th and final spot.

Huddle

Weapons of DMD - #5 seed and top scorer for the year.

Huddle Ladder (Semi-Pro) - Out (6-7) despite being 4th in scoring.

Too Many Leagues - #1 seed

DWIII - Out (7-6)

Confusion (filling in for Jgcoach) - Out (7-6)

Faultline - I think I'm in, but not 100% sure (7-6 and top scoring team for the year :D ).

Huddle MVP Memorial - Currently 4th place and in the hunt for some $$ back (Total cumulative points league). I'll consider that "In."

So, overall, I'm basically "In" in 5 leagues, "Out" in four, doubtful in one, and likely to get something back in the total points league, although it's close. A pretty good year overall, although I could have very easily been in the playoffs in 3-4 more leagues, had a finished stronger and won one more game. Disappointing in that respect... of the leagues that I'm missing the playoffs, I'm 7-6 in three and 6-7 (with top-four scoring) in the other two. This season could very easily have been my best ever... At the halfway point, I was on pace to make the playoffs in every single league. Now, I'm just hoping that I actually win SOMETHING, since there is always a decent amount of luck that goes into FF in general, and particularly these last few weeks.

:wacko:

:wacko:

Sorry... although I missed the playoffs, at least I can take consolation in the fact that I played "spoiler." :D

Edit: I had to edit my original post... Didn't even realize that I had beaten you by 2.35 points (making me 8-5, not 7-6), thanks to 19.0 from Mario Williams... I kind of wrote that league off once I realized I was out. So, it looks like the three of us finished at 8-5, and my beating you in week 13 caused both of us to lose out on the tie-breaker, even though I had no chance of winning the tie-breaker anyway, I believe. Brutal... Once again, my condolences. :D

Edited by Gopher

2 leagues

9-3 in one league and got #1 seed and a bye this past week.

6-7 in other league and missed playoffs by 1 spot. Team in 6th who won the tiebreaker over me won their game last night by 2 pts to get in. Hard to complain though when you are 6-7.

Edited by myhousekey

6 leagues and not very pleased with my overall results. 3 BOTH leagues and 3 locals:

Huddle Ladder(Practice Squad)- :wacko: Was 0-9 at one point, 3-10 now. Need I say more

Weapons Of DMD- 5-8 :D

AY2FDCBM- I should get in winning my division with a 8-6 or 7-7 record(Have to be outscored by 60+ points for other 2 to have a chance

Local Keeper IDP League- 11-2 and #1 seed and highest points

Local Yahoo league- 5-8 lost 5 in a row, lost SJax, Bush , Romo, for some of the season and my WRs sucked :D

Local TD-only - 7-5-1 and hanging in there. we play a full 17 week schedule with no playoffs

Made the playoffs in 3 out of 6 leagues

#1 Seed in my 16 team work league

#6 in Late Bloomers

#4 (I think) in The Faultline

Just missed in the Ladder, and barely average in HOT

And a special mention

#12 in The Empire, I went down more often then a Crack Whore on Saturday night in that league. That is the worse I have ever done

In

GMX (16 team dynasty)

Prime Time (12 team redraft)

Huddle Ladder- HOF (12 team redraft)

Cheating Bastages (12 team dynasty)

Another F-ing League (12 team dynasty)

HFA II (took over post draft) (32 team dynasty)

Out

FDSB (lost on tie breaker) (12 team dynasty)

HFA (32 team dynasty)

Inside the 20 (joint Huddle/FBG league but the team I took over was awful) (two divisions of 16 teams- dynasty)

Not bad. I'm more unhappy about losing the tie-breaker than making it in the other 6.

In

GMX (16 team dynasty)

Prime Time (12 team redraft)

Huddle Ladder- HOF (12 team redraft)

Cheating Bastages (12 team dynasty)

Another F-ing League (12 team dynasty)

HFA II (took over post draft) (32 team dynasty)

Out

FDSB (lost on tie breaker) (12 team dynasty)

HFA (32 team dynasty)

Inside the 20 (joint Huddle/FBG league but the team I took over was awful) (two divisions of 16 teams- dynasty)

Not bad. I'm more unhappy about losing the tie-breaker than making it in the other 6.

i forgot about that league :wacko: didnt make the playoffs there either.