[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do?

detlef

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Detlef speaks Spanish and therefore probably can't tell her. I guess he can show her what he thinks of her present. Can you take a dump in wine glasses?

Its called Pinching a merloaf

Bunz, there is rumblings of a possible vendor/mill day at Express in February. They arent sure because with the state of the economy a lot of people wont fly their teams across the globe to attend but its a possibility. If it goes down . Drinks are on me :wacko:

Edited by whomper

Bunz, there is rumblings of a possible vendor/mill day at Express in February. They arent sure because with the state of the economy a lot of people wont fly their teams across the globe to attand but its a possibility. If it goes down . Drinks are on me :wacko:

Whohooooooo......Hope you get to come on over, Whomp! Keep me posted!! :D

Det......you OWN a restaurant.

I don't think Detlef speaks Spanish and therefore probably can't tell her.

Everything I know about restaurants makes there two statements impossible to co-exist.

I'd at least have her there once for a glass of wine before shipping them to work....

or... on a day you know she's going to come clean.... make a mess and frame your dog.... the glasses can be a casualty of this mess and you can be heartbroken on account of it

Its called Pinching a merloaf

:wacko:

two el guapos, one cup

:D

Give her a gift certificate to Jujube. Then you'll each have something you don't want. :oldrazz:

:D

I haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a while. Good job, gentlemen!