[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles-Vikings game thread

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Vikings ...who cares if you cant sell out a home playoff game , or that your coach looks like a poor man's albert einstein , or that Tavaris Jackson could not start for most Division 1 colleges right now , main thing is you beat Eagles so Giants can pummel the Cards next week :D

You forgot an owner that wants the guv-ment to build him a new stadium but can't sellout the existing one. :wacko:

Go Vikings ...who cares if you cant sell out a home playoff game , or that your coach looks like a poor man's albert einstein , or that Tavaris Jackson could not start for most Division 1 colleges right now , main thing is you beat Eagles so Giants can pummel the Cards next week :wacko:

I see your fear of the Eagles.....the way i see it, Eagles win this game, go to NY and beat the G-Men and the Cards host the Eagles for the NFC Championship game......not a line in the water, it could very well happen, and rooting for the Vikes to avoid the Eagles backs this statement up.

Cards had the Panthers beat earlier in the year...."and we let em off the hook".....go Philly tonight!!

I need A-Peterson to have a big day but Philly DF to win the game for my fftoc playoffs league. If Peterson scores 17+ pts and outscores Wesbtrook and Philly wins the game I will be in great shape going into next week. I will have only lost Sproles and Boldin and will be in the top 5 out of 1375+ teams. This leauge is crazy you play players you think will do good but lose (or even if that team wins you won't use them again) since you get to use each player only once for the playoffs. It was a tough call between going with Westbrook or Peterson because I think Philly will win so normally you would want to use Westbrook if they will win but I want to have Westbrook available next week. The huddle has Peterson going for 120 and 2 TD's so I will hope they are right.

I need A-Peterson to have a big day but Philly DF to win the game for my fftoc playoffs league. If Peterson scores 17+ pts and outscores Wesbtrook and Philly wins the game I will be in great shape going into next week. I will have only lost Sproles and Boldin and will be in the top 5 out of 1375+ teams. This leauge is crazy you play players you think will do good but lose (or even if that team wins you won't use them again) since you get to use each player only once for the playoffs. It was a tough call between going with Westbrook or Peterson because I think Philly will win so normally you would want to use Westbrook if they will win but I want to have Westbrook available next week. The huddle has Peterson going for 120 and 2 TD's so I will hope they are right.

Henry, you must be the only dude here that plays fantasy football. Good luck today Henry Muto. We will all be here rooting for you. :wacko:

Were I MIN, I think I'd have accepted that holding penalty - yes, gives PHI another down, but puts them out of FG range for the moment, and with the pressure the MIN line is getting, I may have taken my chances at not going down 3-0, although I suppose a good PHI punt could back the Vikings up near their own goal line ... I dunno ... argument could be made either way, but I think I take the penalty.