[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's Got the Day Off?

Footballjoe

Doing the same thing here. Gotta kill about 2 hours with my 4 year old while my wife is at the Dr. That should be interesting.

hahahah That's so funny! We just got done watching Franklin and now JBMS is on!!

I *heart* NOGGIN

Noggin is the shiznit for youngins :wacko:

Our school system is using today as a make up day for several snow cancellations we've had.

That sucks! Since we haven't had too many snow events here, we've only used 1 snow day and had 2 delayed openings. Therefore, I'm happy to have the day off. I'm deciding on whether to take the kids to the movies, bowling or to the roller skating rink.

OOOOO, I got it off! But then again, I got every fraking day off with no fraking job! :wacko:

What was your previous job? What do you do for a living?

That sucks! Since we haven't had too many snow events here, we've only used 1 snow day and had 2 delayed openings. Therefore, I'm happy to have the day off. I'm deciding on whether to take the kids to the movies, bowling or to the roller skating rink.

Think of all the extra plagiarizing you can get done!