[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how many times have YOU pee'd yourself in the last 2+ weeks?

rocknrobn26

I have! :handup: and I am embarrassed! :D

Twice here (the "Daughter post" and the "Free Credit" post) and once w/ a very good friend (Politics...Grrrrr I hate it, should avoid it, but i didn't. :D ).

FWIW, I took a "time out" from here since last Friday (no one prolly noticed, but WTH!) to consider "My attitude".

Swammi, your post was taken to heart. I'll call mine demons, but I loved your heart felt post.

I have had a bad time the last couple of weeks, and I took it out on Yall. NO, nothing serious, nor nothing I'd like to share...yet. Then I let my skin get thin! My bad.

Can I come back?? :wacko:

rr26

rr26

That can't be a serious question. Maybe rhetorical?

Edited by irish

I have! :handup: and I am embarrassed! :D

Twice here (the "Daughter post" and the "Free Credit" post) and once w/ a very good friend (Politics...Grrrrr I hate it, should avoid it, but i didn't. :D ).

FWIW, I took a "time out" from here since last Friday (no one prolly noticed, but WTH!) to consider "My attitude".

Swammi, your post was taken to heart. I'll call mine demons, but I loved your heart felt post.

I have had a bad time the last couple of weeks, and I took it out on Yall. NO, nothing serious, nor nothing I'd like to share...yet. Then I let my skin get thin! My bad.

rr26

Who are you ?

i fart in your general direction.

Your father was a hamster and your mother stank of elderberry wine...

From the post title and author I was fully expecting a post about depends undergarments and incontinence.

:D

:wacko:

We :heart: you RR. And no, I'm not on your lawn.

Glad my post gave you some fodder to think about. It certainly helped me to hear that it was not just me, but many, that get a little grumpy from time to time. And I hope you know the ribbing in the "Free Credit" post was just in good fun....no harm was ever intended, but please accept my apologies if any was generated from my end.

Your week away was a great idea....some down time from things is often the best way to recharge the batteries an get a fresh perspective of life.

You certainly didn't miss anything intelligent here from this crew during your absence.

Great to have ya' back, rr!