[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you haven't seen it already, check out this video from "Britain's Got Talent"

wiegie

I'd hit it.

Im sitting here literally choked up after watching that then I scroll down to see what others thought and come up to this :wacko:

Awesome video. Good for her .The world needs to see more stories like that these days :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am nothing if not a procrastinator, but I finally watched the clip. I must say that I have to agree with Az's assessment...

my wife saw it before me, and explained the scenario to me, and I was like yeah, sure, whatever. but when I saw it, I have to admit chills ran down my back. that woman is a great singer. and it's a great song, and something about the whole moment is jut really, well, for lack of a better ghey word, magical.

...as far as her voice itself, being the cynical, nitpicky m'fer I am, I thought the phrasing was uninspired but she sure as hell DOES sound like Elaine Page.

Still, with a voice like that, it wouldn't take much to work out the minor kinks.

If that version of "Cry Me a River" is really Susan Boyle, daaaaaaaaaaaamn. That's one great version; no criticisms of that one, it's fantastic.

I f*ckin' love Les Miz. Good version, though it was cut off.

Boublil and Schoenberg are gettin' some play - this other kid did a good version of "Why God" from Miss Saigon - after Simon told him he hated the song.

Like Whomp, after listening, I scrolled down the thread to see what others here said. I read Chargerz comment below before looking to see that he replied about Andrew Johnston. I therefore thought the comment below referred to Susan Boyle. Changes the meaning quite a bit and got a laugh out of me.

He's very good, but I worry what puberty will do to his voice.

I f*ckin' love Les Miz. Good version, though it was cut off.

Yup - seeing Boyle sing that tune rekindled my interest and have listened to the whole soundtrack several times since.

My wife and I each have our own versions of Les Miz and hotly debate which is better. I prefer the original London production while she prefers the her Broadway version.

:bombombommasterofthehouse...:

Yup - seeing Boyle sing that tune rekindled my interest and have listened to the whole soundtrack several times since.

My wife and I each have our own versions of Les Miz and hotly debate which is better. I prefer the original London production while she prefers the her Broadway version.

:bombombommasterofthehouse...:

I have the 3-disc "complete symphonic" version...released on the 10-year anniversary, I think.

No Colm Wilkinson, which is a shame (Gary Morris does Valjean, and he's OK), but it's the whole musical. The Eponine is this Japanese woman named Kaho Shimada who just sings the roof off.

EDIT - I expect a storm of "gheyness" comment coming from people trolling a thread about a talent show.

Edited by Chavez