[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what are you doing?

dmarc117

What the f' sort of nutjob church do you attend? Seriously.

I just can't fathom any normal Christian church teaching that you should stock up on food and be willing to shoot other people who don't have any food of their own.

I'm LDS. We are taught to store food in case of emergencies. It is recommended to try to get a 1 year supply. They do not say anything about shooting other people, that is all me. I'm not going to let my family die because you didn't take precautions. If it between my family and you, then you lose every time. If I have enough to share then I'll share, but if it comes down to it, I'll protect my family with my dying breath, and protecting my family also include protecting their food supply. If you can't understand this, then I feel sorry for your family. BTW I appreciate your attempt to degrade my religion.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the f' sort of nutjob church do you attend? Seriously.

I just can't fathom any normal Christian church teaching that you should stock up on food and be willing to shoot other people who don't have any food of their own.

Can you fathom a Christian shooting another because they won't convert to Christianity? Yeah, the Mayans couldn't either. Or the Injuns or the.....

Crap!!

you people forgot to mention that pizza rolls need to be kept frozen! Now I have an attic full of defrosting pizza rolls...guess I will have to throw a pizza roll party tonight...

Will there be leftovers? :wacko:

Crap!!

you people forgot to mention that pizza rolls need to be kept frozen! Now I have an attic full of defrosting pizza rolls...guess I will have to throw a pizza roll party tonight...

Will the Gayabraham Lincoln be there?

The isnt going to happen. DepressMarc is a negative alarmist trying to scare you. I dont have enough food in my house to get to saturday and I am not worried one bit.

The isnt going to happen. DepressMarc is a negative alarmist trying to scare you. I dont have enough food in my house to get to saturday and I am not worried one bit.

That's only because you know we'll still need bartenders.

That's only because you know we'll still need bartenders.

I have enough booze to get me to 2047

I have enough booze to get me to 2047 or next week, whichever is sooner. I drink to mask the sorrow of losing my pony tail...

I'm waiting for you to grow another one and chop it off so I can have a matching tassel for me left nipple :wacko:

For those of you with generators, why not get some sort of solar dealeo that doesn't require gas or being hooked up to the grid?

I looked for solar panels for the shed to run a light bulb and maybe one outlet. Have you priced how much solar is? No way will the hippies ever afford it if it's too much for me. I think it was 400 bucks for 60 watts. :wacko:

I could burn bushwacked's faboi-like hair for a few years for pennies on the dollar.

I looked for solar panels for the shed to run a light bulb and maybe one outlet. Have you priced how much solar is? No way will the hippies ever afford it if it's too much for me. I think it was 400 bucks for 60 watts. :wacko:

I could burn bushwacked's faboi-like hair for a few years for pennies on the dollar.

f solar!! all of these doubters will need food. build some human sized hamster wheels and poof!!! you have a generator!!!!

Ultimately, force will only be successful for about 2% of those who employ it from the outset. If you are really worried about it, move to a sustainable community or work towards making yours one.

Ultimately, force will only be successful for about 2% of those who employ it from the outset. If you are really worried about it, move to a sustainable community or work towards making yours one.

You forget, just like nobody here who bets on sports ever loses, everyone here who thinks they're bad ass will be part of that 2%.

Somehow, randomly, this collection of guys who's main common thread is an inclination to spend a ton of time on computers researching football stats, just happened to contain most of the capable marksmen and commandos in our society. It's pretty cool when you think about it.

You forget, just like nobody here who bets on sports ever loses, everyone here who thinks they're bad ass will be part of that 2%.

Somehow, randomly, this collection of guys who's main common thread is an inclination to spend a ton of time on computers researching football stats, just happened to contain most of the capable marksmen and commandos in our society. It's pretty cool when you think about it.

shouldnt you be in the garden? you dont want to disappoint me when i come for my rutabagas!!!!

Edited by dmarc117

Somehow, randomly, this collection of guys who's main common thread is an inclination to spend a ton of time on computers researching football stats, just happened to contain most of the capable marksmen and commandos in our society.

And we'll need some women to make the toast, so don't worry det, we'll look out for you.

Besides attending school, or teaching... name one 'adult' job you have had?

uh, I have no idea why this is relevant to the thread, but I have waited tables, bartended and been an economic consultant.

Methinks a lot of them hang out here: http://www.huntingleague.com/fantasyhunting/