[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

up

tonorator

my in-laws took my little boy to see this tonite--I bet he liked it--he'll let me know tomorrow

we all loved it. pixar continues to amaze. i had no idea what would happen once they went airborne. we did not do the 3D because some have said that the animation/colors/graphics are much richer without it and that seemed true. beautiful movie to look at. story was touching.

Saw it last night...A++ Maybe the best pixar film yet...Might not be suited for sensitive kids.....Besides that its a film the whole family will love.

Great movie and absolutely one of Pixar's best (if not THE best). I took my 3 year old to it and she had no issues outside of getting a little tired towards the end of the film.

Took the Whompers tonight. We loved it. It was a pretty touching story with some great charecters. I highly recommend it

Saw it with my son yesterday... we went to the 3D version... both loved it!

I know it's a simple joke, but the dialogue and voice on that Alpha doberman just constantly cracked me up!

the whole theater kept crackin up everytime he spoke

Saw it with my 4 year old. She loved the Cloud movie short at the beginning. Got to be a bit long for her. I thought it was pretty good, but the touching nature of the movie was more geared for adults than kids IMO. I don't know why Disney or anyone else for that matter can't make a more light hearted movie for kids that doesn't have to include death in it. I mean I thought it was well done in an artistic way but why continually put the death theme in so many of the Disney movies?

I guess for a kids movie I'd give it 3.5 stars as it was entertaining. For an adult movie I'd rate it higher.

• 2 weeks later...
This is truth. I had no idea it would be as emotional as it was. My wife was very teary eyed at some points, but the movie was fantastic. Very enjoyable.

If she needs a shoulder to cry on