[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got Sirius/XM

gilthorp

Ill have to get back to you with the actual channel numbers on some of these

74 BB Kings bluesville My favorite

Classic Vinyl

Boneyard (I think thats 20)

23 Hair Nation :wacko:

Classic rewind

Howard in the AM

this is good, thanks...bought a new vehicle today so the satellite is part of the new toy. Figure the NFL will get a lot of play in the fall, looking for solid stations at this point. There's quite a few options for sure.

this is good, thanks...bought a new vehicle today so the satellite is part of the new toy. Figure the NFL will get a lot of play in the fall, looking for solid stations at this point. There's quite a few options for sure.

I hate Stern and when I had Serious I found one channel I liked. But then there is minimal tunes produced after 1985 that I would listen to anyway. :wacko:

BTW...What car did you get??

I hate Stern and when I had Serious I found one channel I liked. But then there is minimal tunes produced after 1985 that I would listen to anyway. :wacko:

BTW...What car did you get??

This

Had 119,000 on this Saab I've been driving for 8+ years...it was continuing to rack up the problems and I promised I wasn't sinking another dime into it, so enough was enough when it wasn't turning over too easily the other day. They will end up scrappin it for parts, because nobody would buy that car at this point. I'm not into getting the latest and greatest stuff, so this is a pretty cool treat for me right now. No navigation system, I'm glad for that, cuz that's overkill, but it's got a towing package, the bluetooth compatibility into the car is pretty awesome, nice Bose system...it's just nice to have something I can count on. Always wanted this brand...I've driven Chevy, Olds, Nissan, VW, Mazda's, Toyota's, and a Saab.

Edited by gilthorp

don't see what 19 is on the channel lineup...the kids sure love the pop songs that were playing the last day and a half.

Grunge, I wouldn't be the one to tell you if it's worth it...it's a novelty for me at this point, but being on the road quite a bit, I'm glad to give it a spin for the next year to see how it does.

This

Had 119,000 on this Saab I've been driving for 8+ years...it was continuing to rack up the problems and I promised I wasn't sinking another dime into it, so enough was enough when it wasn't turning over too easily the other day. They will end up scrappin it for parts, because nobody would buy that car at this point. I'm not into getting the latest and greatest stuff, so this is a pretty cool treat for me right now. No navigation system, I'm glad for that, cuz that's overkill, but it's got a towing package, the bluetooth compatibility into the car is pretty awesome, nice Bose system...it's just nice to have something I can count on. Always wanted this brand...I've driven Chevy, Olds, Nissan, VW, Mazda's, Toyota's, and a Saab.

Sweet car!

Ill have to get back to you with the actual channel numbers on some of these

74 BB Kings bluesville My favorite

Classic Vinyl

Boneyard (I think thats 20)

23 Hair Nation :wacko:

Classic rewind

Howard in the AM

Bluesville - 75% of the time :D

Sirius NFL

Bloomberg Radio

...then music stuff...

Also, I'll listen to "Blue Collar Comedy" for about 15 minutes once a month. There is also a "Radio Classics" channel that replays old radio shows from the 1930s - 1950s; I'll listen to that with my kids for an hour or so if we're on a long driving trip somewhere.