[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Fathers Day

whomper

It is essential to get good feedback for sake of sanity. As you get older, the less it is thought you need it, therefore you get hardly any & need to provide it to yourself. Sometimes you have trouble convincing yourself.

Got some today, from wifie:

I knew when I met you that you would be a great dad. It just came easy to you. They're lucky to have you and so am I.

Love

Short & sweet . . . and right on time.

Happy Father's Day Huddlers

Edit: 14 year-old got hooked on fishing, 2 months ago. Just got my first pole in 40 years.

Edited by Ramhock

i read somethun someplace acouple weeks ago about Fathers Day not being about you but give all the praise to the kids and let them know how happy ya are ta have them and how fun it is being their Dad......i liked the sound of that :wacko: instead of a day off just keep playin and being involved in their lives with a smile :D

It is essential to get good feedback for sake of sanity. As you get older, the less it is thought you need it, therefore you get hardly any & need to provide it to yourself. Sometimes you have trouble convincing yourself.

Got some today, from wifie:

I knew when I met you that you would be a great dad. It just came easy to you. They're lucky to have you and so am I.

Love

Short & sweet . . . and right on time.

Happy Father's Day Huddlers

Edit: 14 year-old got hooked on fishing, 2 months ago. Just got my first pole in 40 years.

This is AWESOME.

Happy Fathers day to all the dads here!

i read somethun someplace acouple weeks ago about Fathers Day not being about you but give all the praise to the kids and let them know how happy ya are ta have them and how fun it is being their Dad......i liked the sound of that :wacko: instead of a day off just keep playin and being involved in their lives with a smile :D

I'm definitely doing that when I get back from golfing.

Set the alarm for 6:00 am. An hour of peace and quiet with a pot of coffee, raspberry danish and a special cigarette on the back porch. I used to think my Dad was nuts for getting up early on the weekends. That dude's a pro.

Everyone have a good one.

Set the alarm for 6:00 am. An hour of peace and quiet with a pot of coffee, raspberry danish and a special cigarette on the back porch. I used to think my Dad was nuts for getting up early on the weekends. That dude's a pro.

Everyone have a good one.

:wacko: how many times did ya here "best part of the day" :D our family has always been early risers

Word, my son just got rid of the training wheels and we went on a 3-mile bike ride along the ocean.

My daughter lives in Chi.. No wheels, but came out on the train. I told her not get me anything, just come home for the day. She gave me a jar of cashews anyway, BUT the card she wrote was priceless and more valuable than anything she could have bought. I have tears just thinking of her words. Believe me... those kind of things are worth more than anything.

May all of you be blessed w/ children that love you. I KNOW I am blessed that way!

Love you always Jen!

Dad

Fathers Day hasn't had the same meaning to me since my father passed 6 years ago, but I still always take the time to remember him and the times we had. We went and spent the day with my wifes family since her father had Aurotic Anurism surgery last Monday and it was good to see her father progressing well from it.

As Nuke and Club have already said, it was good to get up early as I do every other day and just reflect and then spend time with my own kids

:wacko:

My first Father's Day as an actual dad.I'm a little disappointed.

The kid still hasn't mowed the lawn yet. :wacko:

:D

A little late, but Happy Fathers Day to you, Tony, Zooty, and any other new dads. This was my 1st Fathers Day, and my wife made it extra special. She mae out of clay, a little thing that says "Happy 1st Fathers Day", and has imprints of Jake's hand and foot.

Definitely something I will have all my life.