[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The body

BigMikeinNY

I have hair growing in places that I didn't think possible.

I am losing hair where I would like to keep it.

30 min on the treadmill just isn't as easy any more.

My doctor recomeneded Benefiber.

I have not even hit the big THREE ZERO yet. Please tell me it gets better :wacko:

I have not even hit the big THREE ZERO yet. Please tell me it gets better :wacko:

wow, that sucks

Hope you already found a woman.

Well my friends are gone

And my hair is gray

And I ache in the places where I used to play

And I'm crazy for love

But I'm not coming on

I'm just paying my rent everyday here in the tower of song

Man, I thought this was going to be a thread started by somebody 60 or older! lmfao! :wacko:

Hey, I'm 36 and starting to run into these "damn, if I fell like hell, I wonder what I'm going to feel like on a daily basis when I hit retirement?!?!?!"

If things are tough in your 30's, don't expect anything better in your 50's or 60's. I stayed in good shape until I was 42 and let things go after that. I'm 56 now and think about working out, but just go to the fridge for a beer instead.

:D when ya chase it with an Ensure it's over :wacko:

If things are tough in your 30's, don't expect anything better in your 50's or 60's. I stayed in good shape until I was 42 and let things go after that. I'm 56 now and think about working out, but just go to the fridge for a beer instead.

Yea, I work out fairly often. But the gym and the treadmill is not gonna stop most of what I mentioned.

I'm 34 and have felt this way for a few years. But I had become sedentary and 25 pounds overweight. I made a decision in December to get back into shape. Started eating right, lifting weights and doing cardio. I'm not yet back into college baseball shape...but I feel so much better. I think by this December I could easily be in the best shape of my life.

So I'm not blaming my age for anything...yet.

that ain't nothin...40 will take you down hard and 45 will knee ya in the ear :wacko:

Gotta say I just turned 44 and feel 21. I'm in the best shape of my life. A few aches and pains, but nothing major.

It's really all a matter of how you choose to go about things.

Moral? There's hope for us all.

Indigestion!! Uggghhh. I never really understood what that word meant. Back and knees give me problems. I'm wondering if I should quit playing golf altogether, for the future health of my back. Right now I've had a kink in my neck for the last seven months that nobody can fix. I can't swing a golf club or even carry milk from the store to the car without being in pain for the next three days....and I'm only 30!! I've stayed in pretty good shape most of my life but I have just beat the crap out of my poor body. I was hoping a few of you would say that this kind of levels itself out. I am not so optimistic after reading some of these posts.

I've actually been pretty lucky as far as body pains and the like for the first part of 40 years. But as soon as I hit 40 my knee,back and neck all started feeling the wear and tear. Most days are fine....nothing...but when I do get the pains, they are ferocious.