[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just clicked off the lights on Fanball

RuffBuff

I didn't get the memo.

I see some names I recognize.

What was your Fanball username? Unless you're trying to duck your shady forum past.

The one and only tazinib1. Welcome to the fray. This site is FAR and ABOVE. You will recognize 2v and a few others. There are no Verbie vs. Feli arguments here, ok there are but not on the same level, and the knowledge and respect I have for these guys/gals in unsurpassed. You might take a few lumps in the beginning, but hang in there :wacko:

WELCOME!!!

I expect some ribbing.

Did you loose a bet on a J-Stew or is that your real stance? I took him #3 in my Dynasty League last year. I hope your nut hugging will bring him Fantasy Football prosperity.

The one and only tazinib1. Welcome to the fray. This site is FAR and ABOVE. You will recognize 2v and a few others. There are no Verbie vs. Feli arguments here, ok there are but not on the same level, and the knowledge and respect I have for these guys/gals in unsurpassed. You might take a few lumps in the beginning, but hang in there :wacko:

WELCOME!!!

Edited by RuffBuff

I expect some ribbing.

Did you loose a bet on a J-Stew or is that your real stance? I took him #3 in my Dynasty League last year. I hope your nut hugging will bring him Fantasy Football prosperity.

Nope I am the one and only J-Stew nuthugger of the Huddle. And very proud of it thank you very much.