[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-2 start

Scooby

they look good on paper, beauty's only skin deep

I hear ya, Scooby...!!

We got one guy in our league, who, it seems, every year we say....wow, he had the best draft.......at the end of the season, he's out......

on paper, all teams look good!!

good luck, scooby.....counting on you turning around 2-3 of those teams and making a playoff run late in the year!

I remember a couple of years ago my three teams all started 0-2.

I posted a pic of my cans here, and all three teams turned it around and won their respective super bowls.

:wacko:

http://blog.nj.com/statattack/2008/01/from...l_quantify.html

maybe there's some hope, but damn it sux!!

Where are you in scoring compared to other teams? What teams that scored fewer points have better records.

I try and guess what later round players will help me in the playoffs so that is something to be considered too.

Where are you in scoring compared to other teams? What teams that scored fewer points have better records.

I try and guess what later round players will help me in the playoffs so that is something to be considered too.

yes, true Randall, scored well for the most part both weeks, just not good enough

Been there... usually, things will even themselves out over the next few weeks. Chances are you'll go 0-3 in at least one of those leagues, but I'm guessing you'll have some 3-2 or even 4-1 weeks in the near future. Just about ALWAYS happens that way. That said, I'm coming off a pair of 9-2 weeks, myself. :wacko: In eleven leagues, I'm 2-0 in eight of them, 1-1 in a couple, and the only league I'm 0-2 in is a dynasty league in which I'm in complete "rebuild" mode. Probably my best start in FF, ever. Needless to say, given what I said earlier (that things always even themselves out eventually), I'm pretty much terrified of what is going to happen to my fantasy teams over the next few weeks. :D

I guess what I'm saying is, unless you just simply drafted really poorly (which I doubt), the chances are good that you'll win more than you lose this week. You just don't go 0-5 two weeks in a row very often, much less three weeks in a row. Likewise, the chances are pretty good that I'm below .500 this week, just due to matchups, facing different opponents, etc.

The problem is with those players that are able to get crazy ass numbers the first couple of games. You think "There is no way no one can beat me this week" and then some player scores 40 points on the opposition that puts them over you by 2 points.

Once the league settles down, things will even out. I'm also 0-2 in one of my leagues and 3-2-1 (play two games agaisnt players and 1 game against league avg) which I probably should be 1-5.

I remember a couple of years ago my three teams all started 0-2.

I posted a pic of my cans here, and all three teams turned it around and won their respective super bowls.

We are still haunted to this day