[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL/CAR game thread

BeeR

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise, Surprise.

Jake Delhomme threw an... Interception.

Surprise, Surprise.

Dallas D got an.... interception.

I hate to knee-jerk in week 3...but please Lord Jerry let this be Wade's last year. This team has no soul.

I've said since the Baltimore and Phily games last season that Dallas has no heart. I've never been one to call for Phillips job, but his defense can't tackle and the offense isn't any better. Bring on Holmgren or Shanny.

How about getting the first down on a little out play since they are giving you 15 yards on the sidelines. Then Go for a long ball. Garrett is calling a bad game. Romo is doing well not forcing the ball and protecting it but Carolina is playing a desperate football game and it shows. Dallas is going to have to muscle up and play football and get the intensity UP!

Here's a thought: Go back to Felix! He was great on the first drive and has hardly touched the ball since.

How about getting the first down on a little out play since they are giving you 15 yards on the sidelines. Then Go for a long ball. Garrett is calling a bad game. Romo is doing well not forcing the ball and protecting it but Carolina is playing a desperate football game and it shows. Dallas is going to have to muscle up and play football and get the intensity UP!

NO pash rush. No wr threat either. We got rid of the TO distraction and our biggest weapon as well. When I said this type of game doesnt bode well for dallas it is because this looks to be a "Team who can make the big stop or has the ball last will win" those arent the types of games they win in Big D. Only down 7 with a half left. I will keep the faith but they look lost